Cy, sorry you"re bad news with flooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middle,huh? Some time good luck can follow bad luck,so you"re can have my good lcuk nect in sted of me.

I find this simple in a big lits and it can look like ISU helemt, so it can be a hot cyclon to dry up the water which is in you"re Iowa.:bounce

Plus also,Some time rain be worse than tough. Sorry for Glendower banner this imte only

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

That might be one of the funniest things ive ever read on this board

Tuff Tiger seems like a decent enough guy, even for being a slaver, but I have NO CLUE what he is saying except it seems generally suportive of Cy, which is nice. It is not new that I cannot understand TT, but it seemed a good point to say so... If anyone could translate....

Cy, sorry you"re bad news with flooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middle,huh? Some time good luck can follow bad luck,so you"re can have my good lcuk nect in sted of me.

I find this simple in a big lits and it can look like ISU helemt, so it can be a hot cyclon to dry up the water which is in you"re Iowa.:bounce

Plus also,Some time rain be worse than tough. Sorry for Glendower banner this imte only

Tuff Tiger seems like a decent enough guy, even for being a slaver, but I have NO CLUE what he is saying except it seems generally suportive of Cy, which is nice. It is not new that I cannot understand TT, but it seemed a good point to say so... If anyone could translate....

It helps if you can speak Sweedish Chef(ian).

Dialectized (bork)

Cy, surry yuoo"re-a bed noos veet fluudeeng in Iooa.I sev it oon TF,boot nut zee seme-a es meeddle-a,hooh? Sume-a teeme-a guud loock cun fulloo bed loock,su yuoo"re-a cun hefe-a my guud lcook nect in sted ooff me-a. I feend thees seemple-a in a beeg leets und it cun luuk leeke-a ISOo helemt, su it cun be-a a hut cyclun tu dry up zee veter vheech is in yuoo"re-a Iooa.:buoonce-a Ploos elsu,Sume-a teeme-a reeen be-a vurse-a thun tuoogh. Surry fur Glendooer bunner thees imte-a oonly Tooffff Teeger

Then, translate it back to elmer fudsian:

Cy, sowwy you"we bad news wif fwooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middwe,huh? Some time good wuck can fowwow bad wuck,so you"we can have my good wcuk nect in sted of me. I find this simpwe in a big wits and it can wook wike ISU hewemt, so it can be a hot cycwon to dwy up the watew which is in you"we Iowa.:bounce Pwus awso,Some time wain be wowse than tough. Sowwy fow Gwendowew bannew this imte onwy Tuff Tigew

Then, by cross referencing you can get some meaning like this...

Cy..

Sorry to hear about your bad news (flooding in Iowa).

I saw it on TV, but it's not the same as being in the middle of it, is it?

Sometimes, good luck can follow bad luck, so you can have my good luck next time instead of me.

I found this smilie on a big list and it almost looks like an ISU helmet.

Imagine it's a hot cyclone that will dry up the water that's flooding Iowa. :bounce

Sometimes rain can be worse than tough..Even with a water softener.

Sorry Glendower. Please allow me to use your banner again...this time only for good.

(or)

Sorry to end with/include the Tough as Rain banner Glendower made for me..Ignore it just this once.

Tuff Tiger and my bunny with a pancake hat

I will name him George..I will pet him and pat him.

Okay, when you call some one slaver an it"S 2008, it mkaes YOU look stupid. You don"t know any thing about me.Don"t do again..got it?

TUFFTIGER.

I worked at the Glenwood State Hospital School for four summers....I can understand TT perfectly.

Thanks TT :)

I used to "date" some females that used to live in Glenwood. Pretty wild beings I must say! :horns2

Say...I had a couple of female cousins that lived in Glenwood that had, shall we say, a bit of a reputation...you don't suppose.... :wtf

Glenwood girls were great though. I dated one whose last name was Callahan! She was pretty easy to score on too!

Okay, when you call some one slaver an it"S 2008, it mkaes YOU look stupid. You don"t know any thing about me.Don"t do again..got it?

TUFFTIGER.

Slaver? :dunno

One who deals in slaves?

Or

slav·er 1 (slvr)

intr.v. slav·ered, slav·er·ing, slav·ers

1. To slobber; drool.

2. To behave in an obsequious manner; fawn. See Synonyms at fawn1.

n.

1. Saliva drooling from the mouth.

2. Senseless and effusive talk; drivel.

-----------------------------

The Slaver Weapon is an episode of Star Trek: The Animated Series.

Plot outline

In the shuttlecraft Copernicus, Mr. Spock, Uhura, and Sulu are en-route to Starbase 25 to deliver a stasis box -- a rare artifact of the Slaver culture. The now-extinct Slavers used these objects to carry weapons, valuables, and other scientific instruments and data. The boxes can detect each other and evidence shows that another device is located nearby. The shuttle lands on an ice planet where hostile Catholic girls from Glenwood lie in ambush, hoping to steal the stasis box in which they expect to find a super weapon.

It helps if you can speak Sweedish Chef(ian).

Dialectized (bork)

Cy, surry yuoo"re-a bed noos veet fluudeeng in Iooa.I sev it oon TF,boot nut zee seme-a es meeddle-a,hooh? Sume-a teeme-a guud loock cun fulloo bed loock,su yuoo"re-a cun hefe-a my guud lcook nect in sted ooff me-a. I feend thees seemple-a in a beeg leets und it cun luuk leeke-a ISOo helemt, su it cun be-a a hut cyclun tu dry up zee veter vheech is in yuoo"re-a Iooa.:buoonce-a Ploos elsu,Sume-a teeme-a reeen be-a vurse-a thun tuoogh. Surry fur Glendooer bunner thees imte-a oonly Tooffff Teeger

Then, translate it back to elmer fudsian:

Cy, sowwy you"we bad news wif fwooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middwe,huh? Some time good wuck can fowwow bad wuck,so you"we can have my good wcuk nect in sted of me. I find this simpwe in a big wits and it can wook wike ISU hewemt, so it can be a hot cycwon to dwy up the watew which is in you"we Iowa.:bounce Pwus awso,Some time wain be wowse than tough. Sowwy fow Gwendowew bannew this imte onwy Tuff Tigew

Then, by cross referencing you can get some meaning like this...

Cy..

Sorry to hear about your bad news (flooding in Iowa).

I saw it on TV, but it's not the same as being in the middle of it, is it?

Sometimes, good luck can follow bad luck, so you can have my good luck next time instead of me.

I found this smilie on a big list and it almost looks like an ISU helmet.

Imagine it's a hot cyclone that will dry up the water that's flooding Iowa. :bounce

Sometimes rain can be worse than tough..Even with a water softener.

Sorry Glendower. Please allow me to use your banner again...this time only for good.

(or)

Sorry to end with/include the Tough as Rain banner Glendower made for me..Ignore it just this once.

Tuff Tiger and my bunny with a pancake hat

I will name him George..I will pet him and pat him.

Thanks, that was most helpful.