Sorry to hear bout that cy.

If you live in desmoines then you must of been in the birdland area. City tried real hard to keep the money safe but let peple like you and my grandma who lives on the southeast side fend for them selves. Just goes to show ya where peoples priorities are. Even though your a cyclone fan your sell a decent guy. If you need some help cleanin up your stuff just let me know.

Ben

Cy, sorry you"re bad news with flooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middle,huh? Some time good luck can follow bad luck,so you"re can have my good lcuk nect in sted of me.

I find this simple in a big lits and it can look like ISU helemt, so it can be a hot cyclon to dry up the water which is in you"re Iowa.:bounce

Plus also,Some time rain be worse than tough. Sorry for Glendower banner this imte only

Tuff Tiger :moreinteresting

Cy, sorry you"re bad news with flooding in Iowa.I saw it on TV,but not the same as middle,huh? Some time good luck can follow bad luck,so you"re can have my good lcuk nect in sted of me.

I find this simple in a big lits and it can look like ISU helemt, so it can be a hot cyclon to dry up the water which is in you"re Iowa.:bounce

Plus also,Some time rain be worse than tough. Sorry for Glendower banner this imte only

TT you are the man.

This has to make you feel better Cy..................... :lol:

And a warning if you live close to a bar..

Alert: Another public service announcement from your friends at Huskerboard.

Police today warned all men who frequent clubs and parties to stay cautious when offered drinks by women. Females are using a date rape drug called "beer" to target unsuspecting men. This drug comes in liquid form and is available nearly everywhere. "Beer" is used by female predators to persuade helpless male victims to go home with them. Women need only persuade a man to consume a few of these "beers" and then ask him home for no-strings-attached sex, a simple approach that renders most men helpless.

After several "beers," men will have sex with even unattractive women. Often men awaken with only hazy memories of the night before, a horrible headache, and a vague feeling that something bad happened. Some really unfortunate men are even separated from their life's savings in a scam called "a relationship." In extreme cases, females have entrapped unsuspecting males into long-term servitude through a punishment called "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam once "beer" is administered. Forward this warning to every male you know. And if you, or some man you know, has fallen victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women who administer it. Rest assured: male support groups exist in every major city where you can discuss the ugly details of your encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys. For the support group nearest you, look in the Yellow Pages under "Golf Courses."

Now that's funny right there.

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

That might be one of the funniest things ive ever read on this board

Did anyone else notice that TT made the most prophetic and deep statement in this thread.

Sometimes good luck can follow bad luck.

Cy,

I don't know what the full situation is but if I can throw somethings in a box and get them in the mail to you, what would be the most crucial things?

I don't even know if that is necesary but if you lost everything then you probably don't have clothes or anything. (I'm kind of a short fat guy so that might not help). My kids have way too many toys and we are trying to teach them to give, so.........let me know if I can help.

I am of course sorry to hear about Cy's loss and I know everyone on this site is itching for topics during this off-season but let's ease up on the "God hates Iowa" kid. It's pretty apparent that it was a joke even if you didn't find it funny. Yeah Cy lost some stuff which sucks, but it's not like "The Snork" posted god hates your family.

Don't worry about Cy...most everything I own is crap anyway (the ex-wife took everything that was worth a sh*t).

The basement flooded out entirely and the water got about three feet up in the main floor but stuff upstairs stayed okay...aside from the fact that it all now smells like a malfunctioning toilet at Jack Trice Stadium...Most of the damage was to my kid's stuff (his room is in the "dungeon"). Right now he's in the "Hey it's not so bad to lose all your stuff because 11 year old girls hug me out of sympathy and I don't have to eat my Dad's crappy cooking!" stage. I'm watching for signs of the "Where the hell are all my video games???" withdrawl symptoms though...To keep his mind off his problems I'm taking him down to get his mullet touched up today. That always cheers him up.

Thanks for the words and offers to help :) Mostly have the water pumped out and have started a list over-valuing all my stuff (of course that was an original Van Gogh black velvet painting of Elvis on my wall....had to have been worth at least Fifty Grand! Receipt? Why...it must have floated away!) so I think we should be fine...and who knows...maybe FEMA will come through this time and give me a money card so I can get me one of those there lap dances at the strip club down the street on the taxpayers dime like they did for the people down in New Orleans!!! Come to think of it though...the strip bar went under water about the same time my house did....

Great! I'm on my way to salvage a Stripper Pole! Always wanted one of those things....for audition purposes you know....