QB Josh Freeman

Benard

Kansas, that was nothing more than a bunch of kitten fans trying to rile up alot of Husker fans.

Actually quite funny that we let them. We got so worked up over it last time, they probably figured why not do it again for a laugh?

had that on my mind, not a bad job by them...other husker fans getting worked up about it is what got me going...

Dude, what's the big deal? Let him go, he's not worth getting all worked up over. In 4 years, after NU has dominated him 4 consecutive games in a row and he graduates, he will know he made a mistake. If he wants to let 2 years of recruitment down the drain for 10 days of recruitment by KSU and a coach who doens't even have head coaching experience, then so be it.

It's his loss not ours. Him decommitting just shows he isn't a man of his word and plus he is afraid of competition (lets be realstic, Freeman has no competition at KSU, not even the famed Everidge)

We have Zac Taylor coming back next year and Beck will be so experienced as a Junior when he takes over the reins after Zac leaves.

Would it been nice to have him around for competition purpose between him and Beck? Yeah but it's not that big of a loss. We can recruit any high profile QB next year that we want. Quite honestly, it gives us a HELL of a chance to land Claussen next year. If you asked me, Claussen is a freak of nature and i would take him over Freeman and Beck, but that's just me

Dude, what's the big deal? Let him go, he's not worth getting all worked up over. In 4 years, after NU has dominated him 4 consecutive games in a row and he graduates, he will know he made a mistake. If he wants to let 2 years of recruitment down the drain for 10 days of recruitment by KSU and a coach who doens't even have head coaching experience, then so be it.

It's his loss not ours. Him decommitting just shows he isn't a man of his word and plus he is afraid of competition (lets be realstic, Freeman has no competition at KSU, not even the famed Everidge)

We have Zac Taylor coming back next year and Beck will be so experienced as a Junior when he takes over the reins after Zac leaves.

thats the problem I see, the past 4 years ksu has given us havoc, and a hot shot player like freeman has the ability to continue this, I hope he gets seriously injured when he plays nebraska...you damn hypocrit freeman!

hope he gets seriously injured when he plays nebraska...you damn hypocrit freeman!

Seriously, not kewl man. He's a 17 year old kid. Kids that young change their mind more then a 1 month old gets its diaper changed.

yeah I know trust me thats just a faze of mine :lol: but i'll cool off...this so deeply pisses me off as you can see...something like an a.j. wallace commit would like really bring my spirits up...just picturing our future blackshirts pickin off that sorry basterd's passes makes me feel a little better...you have to understand me living in kansas, ksu fans blow up over everything, I mean now whats going to come out their mouths is how much better a recruiting class they have now than us.

Who cares. Just blow it off. If he wants to take over a QB spot for a guy who has never had a hed coaching job before. Good for him. Like i said, it gives us a chance to land bigger fish like Ryan Mallet or Claussen. I just think it was very coward like of him to do it right when the quite period started so that the coaches can't even call him. Makes me think this was planned in advanced and he decided to hold off untill quite period began today.

Oh well, the coaches i am sure will learn from it