QB Josh Freeman

Benard

Word out says Freeman is looking at MIzzoui now. Because Prince the head coach at KSU, is looking and trying to get officials and commitments from other QB's including a big time JUCO QB. He claims Prince wasn't truthful with him.

AAhhhhh, the beat goes on for the Freeman's. This kid is so afraid of competition.

Word out says Freeman is looking at MIzzoui now. Because Prince the head coach at KSU, is looking and trying to get officials and commitments from other QB's including a big time JUCO QB. He claims Prince wasn't truthful with him.

AAhhhhh, the beat goes on for the Freeman's. This kid is so afraid of competition.

This saga is gettin out of hand. This was all a blessing that he left.

If Freeman was worried about redshirting here, and worried about Schaeffer at KSU, does he honestly believe he is going to go into Mizzou and take the spot over Chase Daniel?

Maybe Freeman should go to somewhere like Indiana where they would throw themself in the mud for his services.

yeah, no joke.

is he going to pick and choose his school as to whether or not he is going to walk in and start? This kid is a complete joke. UNO could get him in and he would start there. :thumbs

If this were a gameshow it would be called............ Lets make a deal or........Musical colleges.

Exerpts From Rivals (GoPowercat.com). This information was not in their subscriber service. It's available to all.

Did your impression with Nebraska change over time?

JF: Just leading up to the final week of the commitment I was ready to go to Nebraska, I was getting excited about it. Coach Prince just came in and really caught my attention.

Even though you had verbally committed, what was the recruiting process like with other schools?

JF: I didn't get a whole lot of negative recruiting. Every once in a while somebody would say something about Nebraska just being a stop for Coach Callahan and that he wanted to get back in the NFL and he won't be there for long. Talking to Coach Callahan, he's into it, he's loving Nebraska football.

Did Coach Prince make any promise of any kind to you? What did he tell you about your role there?

JF: He said I would just come in and compete on a clean slate. He said he had no loyalties to any players coming in. He told me that some of the guys there are good, but that maybe I could be better. He just wants me to come and compete for the starting job.

Do you have a lot of Nebraska stuff that you don't know what to do with?

JF: Yeah. I had quite a bit of Nebraska gear.

Bottom line: What happened where it made sense for you not to go to Nebraska and go somewhere else?

JF: Point blank, Nebraska wasn't being completely honest with me. Leading up, the summer I committed and the first part of the school year they were talking about how Joe Dailey transferred and I would have a chance to come in and compete for to starting job. The feeling I started to get from Coach Callahan as of late, starting in October about how it was going to be a great fit for me for five, five-and-a-half years.

And he hadn't been saying it like that all along?

JF: The whole time he was saying I'd have a shot to compete, and I felt like he was kind of writing me off and had decided to redshirt me pretty much.

ANALYSIS: FIRST HE SAYS THAT HE WAS SWAYED BY COACH PRINCE...THEN HE SAYS THAT CALLAHAN WASN'T HONEST WITH HIM. :wacko:

ANOTHER INTERESTING TIDBIT WAS THE NEGATIVE RECRUITING COMMENT CONCERNING OTHER SCHOOLS WITH OUR PROGRAM.

WHERE IS THERE A SOURCE FOR THE RUMORS THAT HE'S LOOKING INTO MISSOU??

Just reading the above tells me this kid is lost and very wishy-washy.

I don't see where he wouldn't have a chance to compete for the position; but did he honestly think he could come in and learn a complex offense in a short few months that took a whole team several months to finally find the rhythm?

This kid just wants to he 'the man' now.

Why we keep talking about him I'll never know. I certainly don't want him wearing the red.

from what i read this kid has never really done anything for himself and doesn't have the cajones to tell his dad where HE wants to go. I agree this kid sounds like a selfish snot nosed kid that isn't really a team player. "it sounded like he was ready to redshirt me already" psh... what a panzy

I really couldnt care less if he comes to NU or not, I was never really sold on him to begin with.

I just find if funny how most NU fans were oohhhing and aahhhing over this guy, now he's no better than a cancer and a crybaby. :wacko: There are 8 freaking pages on this guy on this forum alone. :wtf