QB Josh Freeman

Benard

I just find if funny how most NU fans were oohhhing and aahhhing over this guy, now he's no better than a cancer and a crybaby. :wacko: There are 8 freaking pages on this guy on this forum alone. :wtf

Well, when you finally see a guy for what he really is as far as his personal demeanor, then it's easy to dismiss him regardless of his talent on the field.

A guy with that type of personality could easily become a distraction within the team.

i think the kid is a talent, but his character sucks.......and now that we can see that, we see him for what he is......someone who does not want to compete for the job, which is why he picked KSU, knowing there was little talent to compete against. he also appears to be a little self absorbed with himself.......hell he could clearly see that his chances of coming in and learning a complicated offense and starting at NU were almost zero.......but he feels he is too good to wait and learn the game....i think Prince will have to simplify things so much for him, he will not be a threat..look at Mark Sanchez at USC...he didn't take a snap as a freshman...why the hell does Freeman think he should? oops....that is a question for his daddy......he is doing the thinking for the kid now......maybe he can signal in the plays or draw them up in the sand for KSU... :rollin

hunter

I just find if funny how most NU fans were oohhhing and aahhhing over this guy, now he's no better than a cancer and a crybaby. :wacko: There are 8 freaking pages on this guy on this forum alone. :wtf

That's what happens when people find out what's really going on and what a kid and his family are REALLY like. Really not funny or suprising. More what you would expect when something like this happens.

Did you see any film on Freeman?

This kid and his dad are seriously following the "Complete Idiots Guide to becoming Todd Marinovich" to an absolute tee.

The only problem is that he has to have a decen college career in order to flame out. This kid is going to have a rough, rude awakening if he ever takes a snap anywhere.

I just find if funny how most NU fans were oohhhing and aahhhing over this guy, now he's no better than a cancer and a crybaby. :wacko:  There are 8 freaking pages on this guy on this forum alone.  :wtf

That's what happens when people find out what's really going on and what a kid and his family are REALLY like. Really not funny or suprising. More what you would expect when something like this happens.

Did you see any film on Freeman?

:yeah:yeah:yeah and no, we don't feel like we got dumped at the dance, just damn lucky to know his "downside" before he slipped into our fold.......it would have come out later, when he thought he should be playing and was sitting on the becnh behind a better prepared starter, bitchin' to the other players all the while...

that is the cancer to which we refer......we need TEAM PLAYERS!

hunter

I just find if funny how most NU fans were oohhhing and aahhhing over this guy, now he's no better than a cancer and a crybaby. :wacko:   There are 8 freaking pages on this guy on this forum alone.  :wtf

Well, when you finally see a guy for what he really is as far as his personal demeanor, then it's easy to dismiss him regardless of his talent on the field.

A guy with that type of personality could easily become a distraction within the team.

Kind of like someone posting on a husker board. :sarcasm

I'm wondering if his comments about Callahan going from letting him compete for a shot right away, to wanting to redshirt him has something to do with how well Taylor and Beck progressed this season, and Beck's redshirt getting burned? It is conceivable that Callahan led him to belive that he would have a shot for the starting job early on in the season... Taylor wasn't looking so hot, so he may have been thinking.. well if Taylor flops, we'll let Beck and Freeman compete for the starting job.

But, alas Taylor is a stud. He's starting in 2k6

I mean, the kid really should be wanting to take a redshirt right? Did he really think he was going to be able to beat out Taylor and Beck to start as a True Freshman? I mean come on, its not like this kid was like the #1 QB in the land or anything.

Maybe he should consider a JUCO? Dunno. Anyway.. just my 2 cents.

Ok get a load of this. I just read on a KSU sight that they are putting of B. Schaeffers visit to KSU until January so that it will be after JF has signed and started school so he cant renege on them.

First if this is true , to JF :rollin:rollin:rollin . Karma just bit you in the bum. Second, if ole Ron Prince does his recruits this way he will get a terrible rep with the high school kids as a man who cant be trusted.

Ok get a load of this. I just read on a KSU sight that they are putting of B. Schaeffers visit to KSU until January so that it will be after JF has signed and started school so he cant renege on them.

First if this is true , to JF :rollin:rollin:rollin . Karma just bit you in the bum. Second, if ole Ron Prince does his recruits this way he will get a terrible rep with the high school kids as a man who cant be trusted.

With signing day February 1st Freeman can still back out if Brent Schaeffer visits in January.

With signing day February 1st Freeman can still back out if Brent Schaeffer visits in January.

Thats true, but Josh has already graduated and plans on starting classes next week. I'm not sure what the rules are, but I'm guessing if he enrolls in classes he probably can't just decide to go elsewhere.