QB Josh Freeman

Benard

hello, I just saw a picture of freeman clad in purple & sitting in the stands of a bb game - I just hope that he was sitting in the stands for the NU-ksu bb game where NU slapped ksu really hard in ksu's own gym - please, please someone tell me that that was the game that he was at when the picture was taken, please!

thats what I tried saying hootin'

hello, I just saw a picture of freeman clad in purple & sitting in the stands of a bb game - I just hope that he was sitting in the stands for the NU-ksu bb game where NU slapped ksu really hard in ksu's own gym - please, please someone tell me that that was the game that he was at when the picture was taken, please!

Nameless posted this: "Oh the Irony..even our basketball team beat them while he was there." Which leads me to believe he was at the game you are speaking of.

I guess he has started his conditioning by watching the mildcats lose...often and badly to the Huskers.

Welcome to KSU, Josh! :smokin

As far as i know from KSU fans who were bragging about him being in purple during the basketball game yesterday, so i figure it was against NU since we played them yesterday

Yep that's where I borrowed the pick from. Joshes 1st experience watching a Husker team beat KSU in person. There will be MANY more. :horns2:restore2

If people think the football team was bad before Snyder came, that's nothing to compared to how bad the baseball team was. There's a reason KSU discontinued it. :thumbs

I think KSU last played baseball in the late 70's, early 80's

http://www.kstatesports.com/SportSelect.db...=222&SPSID=3226

They start play on the 17th of Feb against Oral Roberts.

Could have swore it was Kansas State. I know everyone else has a baseball team except Colorado and Iowa St (well up untill 2001 or 2002 then it was discontinued). I guess it was Colorado i was thinking of then that stopped playing baseball back then. Unless it was softball that Kansas St discontinued that i read about.