QB Josh Freeman

Benard

With signing day February 1st Freeman can still back out if Brent Schaeffer visits in January.

Thats true, but Josh has already graduated and plans on starting classes next week. I'm not sure what the rules are, but I'm guessing if he enrolls in classes he probably can't just decide to go elsewhere.

He can withdraw as long as he hasn't signed a LOI

With signing day February 1st Freeman can still back out if Brent Schaeffer visits in January.

Thats true, but Josh has already graduated and plans on starting classes next week. I'm not sure what the rules are, but I'm guessing if he enrolls in classes he probably can't just decide to go elsewhere.

He can withdraw as long as he hasn't signed a LOI

I thought enrolling was the same as signing a LOI? Slauson didn't sign an LOI but he cannot go to another school without first sitting out a year (I thought that was the case the day he stepped foot on campus). At least that is what I thought.

well, well, well........seems the tables might turn on ole Josh now, maybe? at this point, if he felt Prince was doing a number on him, i am just not sure any other team would really want him under the circumstances?? by gawd, no matter where he goes, he is gonna have to compete for the job.....that is a given (wake up Josh!)

....guess old cally was tellin' him the truth.......which may be a lot more than Prince has told him! :rollin:rollin:rollin

hunter

Oh the Irony..even our basketball team beat them while he was there. That's 2-0 for Nebraska over Kansas St while Josh Freeman was in attendance. First in Football, now in basketball. What's next..wrestling :smokin

or in baseball we would kill them...but they don't have a wrestling or baseball team so thats out of the picture...

Oh the Irony..even our basketball team beat them while he was there. That's 2-0 for Nebraska over Kansas St while Josh Freeman was in attendance. First in Football, now in basketball. What's next..wrestling  :smokin

or in baseball we would kill them...but they don't have a wrestling or baseball team so thats out of the picture...

If people think the football team was bad before Snyder came, that's nothing to compared to how bad the baseball team was. There's a reason KSU discontinued it. :thumbs

I think KSU last played baseball in the late 70's, early 80's

hello, I just saw a picture of freeman clad in purple & sitting in the stands of a bb game - I just hope that he was sitting in the stands for the NU-ksu bb game where NU slapped ksu really hard in ksu's own gym - please, please someone tell me that that was the game that he was at when the picture was taken, please!