Will Tech score get ugly?

rkhufu7

Ugly? Course it'll be ugly...but who cares? When confronted with ugly just do what I do....shut off the lights, enjoy the ride and then sneak out before the sun comes up. As long as you don't have to look directly at ugly, you can usually fool yourself into thinking it's not really that ugly...

Anyway...no matter how ugly it is, it's better than the off-season.... <_<

I actually think it will help this team to go on the road. They could use a chip on their shoulder and might as well go hell-deep into the pit of adversity.

Of course they could also use a creative gameplan on both sides of the ball. That's what good coaches do, and they do it with the talent they're given. Another blowout is simply unacceptable. I'd settle for the game still competitive in the third quarter.

Tom Osborne teams - for the first 20 years at least - often had a hard time accepting that the bread and butter plays that worked so well against weaker teams weren't working against ranked opponents. They made more 4th quarter adjustments than halftime adjustments, and sometimes that was too late.

Hopefully we'll just run a lot to burn clock, even if it is ineffective. Let's not have any more 15 second drives- not in this game.

On the bright side I can watch this game while at home, so I don't have to worry about finding a sober driver. I'd imagine I'll need quite a few cold ones to ease the pain.

Hopefully we'll just run a lot to burn clock, even if it is ineffective. Let's not have any more 15 second drives- not in this game.

On the bright side I can watch this game while at home, so I don't have to worry about finding a sober driver. I'd imagine I'll need quite a few cold ones to ease the pain.

:cheers i'll drink to that! and if we win.... I will enjoy my hangover :nanalama

i expect we will get really walloped! 49-13 or so.......hopefully no worse than that......

Call me a happy0126.gif but I don't think so.

We winnnn!! 38 - 28!! :koolaid2:

Even the Kool-aid man whould tell you to stop with all the Kool aid. That is saying something :)

Ugly? Course it'll be ugly...but who cares? When confronted with ugly just do what I do....shut off the lights, enjoy the ride and then sneak out before the sun comes up. As long as you don't have to look directly at ugly, you can usually fool yourself into thinking it's not really that ugly...

Anyway...no matter how ugly it is, it's better than the off-season.... <_<

And lots and lots of ethyl alcohol

I spoke with some die-hard TT fans this past week. And I mean die-hard!!! They all said that Tech could easily roll over, if the game is close in the second quarter. I have to admit, it's hard to believe. But, I have seen Tech over the years play down to their opponent. I am not predicting an upset, but...on second thought....I am. Gulp....more kool-aid please.

I spoke with some die-hard TT fans this past week. And I mean die-hard!!! They all said that Tech could easily roll over, if the game is close in the second quarter. I have to admit, it's hard to believe. But, I have seen Tech over the years play down to their opponent. I am not predicting an upset, but...on second thought....I am. Gulp....more kool-aid please.

Yeah... Yeah....

You need to go watch some ESPN classic and calm down. It will be OK. Eventually.

he means moving around in the pocket.. and if you can't understand that then i'm sorry. but daniel is a lot more mobile and better at moving around the pocket than harrell is.

Don't try and educate me. Chase's 'mobility' accounted for about 2% of what they produced offensively Saturday. He could have been sitting in a harness and chained in place and they still would have put up the same numbers against our defense.

Oh, and just another little nugget of information. Graham Harrell has ben sacked ONCE this season. Evidently he has a little mobility, or he has a line and a scheme that it doesn't really matter if he's wearing concrete cleats.

Thing is, Pinkel called off the dogs after the third quarter. That could have been 70, easy. Mike Leach won't do that.

For some reason, even though he loves running it up and he's short with the media, I still think Leach is great. He's a riot.

Let's just hope it doesn't get out of hand Saturday or Leach will push for 80.