Cy Picks The Winners In Week Nine

Where is the ...hawk? Didn't he correctly over ride a couple of Cy's picks last week and went 6 - 6?

A note for Cy, KU is favored to beat tech, so a win is not an upset.

that said, my bias and desire to win is too great,

I am not going there, I can't bear to pick the game.

I did overrule all of Cy's misses last week, and maybe the week before, I am not sure :P

I think Cy and I agree on all this week but I am not picking KU and Tech out of fear and cowardice. I have one pick, though, I think Iowa State will win. I know A&M is playing better than earlier, by a lot, but Iowa State is tough in Ames (sometimes at least) and this is their best chance to get a win. I gonna go with creepy Cy (refering to the mascot, not our dear handsome version) and his giant Bird tooth grin (who has ever see a bird with teeth? it is not right) over the Aggies in some super close action.

I like your picks Cy.. enjoyable views.. good stuff.

Having said that...

T-Tech beats KU

OU over KSU

Huskers back at home, win close (early games..)

OSU finally knocks off UT (see NCAA / Big 12 thread)

MU over CU

Kansas will prolly score 40 points. But their corners are slow and they are not playing Sam Houston State. Dont' let the Tech / A&M score fool you. That's a big I HATE YOU game between them. This week Tech will score over 50, maybe 60.

God I hope your wrong! Chris Harris (KU CB) has looked terrible. He is slow, always out of position and I counted at least 5 times where he used terrible form and got turned around many times trying to keep up with OU receivers. The guy has struggled all season long. I think KU can win this game, but I'm not willing to bet on them. Vegas isn't giving away free money this week boys. <_<

JG & Jayhawk...

Y'all know that Kansas can win. The Jayhawks are at home. They have a great passing game, & Reesing and Co will put up the points. But to win this game, you know your DB's and back 7 are going to have to pick up the slack. That's where this game will come down to. Would be a good win for KU if they step up. I think they have to. If not, what you fear may happen, will happen. Tech rolls.

By the way brothers, Tech is definitely a top 10 team. I dont believe even USC, Ohio State, Alabama, or any one in Div I wants to play them.

But that's what makes the game so exciting. Best of luck - win, lose or draw. :cheers

Mizzou loses to CU this week.

I hope you're wrong. We've already played and lost miserably to Mizzou. We have CU left on our schedule. No way in hades do we want them to get that kind of momentum knocking off Mizzou before we play them. I prefer them to continue to struggle against teams like KSU before we play them. I think we all know what CU is capable of once they get on a roll.

Mizzou loses to CU this week.

I hope you're wrong. We've already played and lost miserably to Mizzou. We have CU left on our schedule. No way in hades do we want them to get that kind of momentum knocking off Mizzou before we play them. I prefer them to continue to struggle against teams like KSU before we play them. I think we all know what CU is capable of once they get on a roll.

I just want to see Mizzou on a losing streak.

We've seen this happen before. Mizzou comes into conference play over-hyped, chokes, panics, and ends up losing 3-4 games in conference. Some of those losses are head scratchers. CU is also good for at least one major upset every year.

NU beats CU regardless of the outcome of this game.

Maybe wishful thinking.