Cody Green

personally this kid is absolutely tearing up 4A texas football right now.

The kids is fast and has a strong arm.

The other guys are "OK" qb's.

But Greens speed alone makes him the biggest threat we could possibly have a qb next year, and if our oline doesn't improve we will need someone with some speed.

Just throw him in there i mean look at the big 12's best qb, most of them started as freshman(freeman, bradford, McCoy, Griffen, etc...).

personally this kid is absolutely tearing up 4A texas football right now.

The kids is fast and has a strong arm.

The other guys are "OK" qb's.

But Greens speed alone makes him the biggest threat we could possibly have a qb next year, and if our oline doesn't improve we will need someone with some speed.

Just throw him in there i mean look at the big 12's best qb, most of them started as freshman(freeman, bradford, McCoy, Griffen, etc...).

I understand the excitement about Green, but these comments about Witt and Lee are just like the comments folks made about Ganz a year and a half ago. We have no idea what kind of qb Witt, Lee or Green will be.

cody green is the quarterback for our offense.

nebraska will gravitate towards a full spread offense. you can see how they want to use itt now, but we dont have the players to run it quite yet.

it all depends on how much of the offense he can pick up. If he does, he starts, if he doesnt, its Lee's or Witt's job.

I'd rather see him start as a redshirt freshman than a true freshman. For example, I think KState would have been better off redshirting Freeman. Time will tell about the kid from Baylor. I hate seeing a true freshman start for a team that is somewhat struggling. How many rookie QB's in the NFL make it that start that first year on a struggling team? After taking big hits, they seem to lose their confidence.

Big Ben went to a super bowl... <_<