KSU to announce hiring Gary Patterson as new HC

Maybe that's what happened last night. I thought TCU would slaughter Utah. They just let them hang around and hang around a little too long. Maybe his head wasn't into practice last week or the game last night. I didn't think Utah even deserved to be on the same field as TCU, but then again that's why they play the games.

K-State A.D. denies report of hiring TCU's Patterson

By JEFFREY MARTIN and BILL REITER

The Kansas City Star

Kansas State athletic director Bob Krause denied a report that the university had hired TCU coach Gary Patterson as the Wildcats’ next football coach.

When met by a reporter shortly before 3 p.m., Krause walked out holding a printout of a story and said, “We’ve got an erroneous report. We’ve talked to no candidates. We’re just getting started. This is false.”

Patterson’s agent also denied the reports.

“It is not true at all,” said George Bass. “We’ve had no conversations at all.”

He was asked whether it was possible there was an agreement in place between Patterson and K-State, with the details to be worked out later.

“I don’t think that’s possible at all,” Bass said.

But then again we have heard things like this before... <_<

K-State A.D. denies report of hiring TCU's Patterson

By JEFFREY MARTIN and BILL REITER

The Kansas City Star

Kansas State athletic director Bob Krause denied a report that the university had hired TCU coach Gary Patterson as the Wildcats’ next football coach.

When met by a reporter shortly before 3 p.m., Krause walked out holding a printout of a story and said, “We’ve got an erroneous report. We’ve talked to no candidates. We’re just getting started. This is false.”

Patterson’s agent also denied the reports.

“It is not true at all,” said George Bass. “We’ve had no conversations at all.”

He was asked whether it was possible there was an agreement in place between Patterson and K-State, with the details to be worked out later.

“I don’t think that’s possible at all,” Bass said.

But then again we have heard things like this before... <_<

Usually, where there is smoke there is fire. However i wont believe anything untill someone takes a dump in the stall next to Patterson or I hear from Pattersons Salt Water Aquarium guy.