Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

Steroids.....Anytime i hear someone getting a heavy handed suspension that stems from a violation of team rules that is what i think. There really isnt much else that could warrant that kind of punishment. Wow, f3$k me!!!

I think that if it was steroids related, you would hear, "Cody Glenn kick off the team" rather than suspended. That would be my guess.

Steroids.....Anytime i hear someone getting a heavy handed suspension that stems from a violation of team rules that is what i think. There really isnt much else that could warrant that kind of punishment. Wow, f3$k me!!!

I think that if it was steroids related, you would hear, "Cody Glenn kick off the team" rather than suspended. That would be my guess.

Suspended indefinately is practically the same thing as being booted. It would have to be something awfully severe to indefinately suspend a senior with 3 games to go and one who has given as much as Cody has. Cody has never been in trouble with the law. Nor suspended at any other time.

I think we will be fine without him. He hasnt done much the past couple games with injuries and all. Sucks that we are short in that area but we will be fine. I just really liked seeing Cody on that side of the ball. we will probably just [play more DIME package this weekend,

I think he's done quite a lot for the team the past couple of weeks. He was essentially a spy on Sharp for most of the KU game and pretty much shut him down for most of the game. I think we'll use more Dime in general since KSU likes to spread the field and throw the ball. Hopefully Dillard can go on Saturday cause the speed is nice to have at LB.

I think we will be fine without him. He hasnt done much the past couple games with injuries and all. Sucks that we are short in that area but we will be fine. I just really liked seeing Cody on that side of the ball. we will probably just [play more DIME package this weekend,

I think he's done quite a lot for the team the past couple of weeks. He was essentially a spy on Sharp for most of the KU game and pretty much shut him down for most of the game. I think we'll use more Dime in general since KSU likes to spread the field and throw the ball. Hopefully Dillard can go on Saturday cause the speed is nice to have at LB.

I've really thought the entire year that Asante should be a LB. I'm not saying move him up this late in the year, but I think next year. But, maybe he's taken some reps at LB during the year. I think Safety is too much to handle for him, too many reads. At LB he he has easier reads and coverage isn't as important(mostly just take a drop). Anyways, JMO, and I think we have some young guys that can step in and do a satisfactory job for KSucks and CUn*.