3 bowls eye surging Huskers

honestly i think the gator bowl officials would have to be retarted not to choose nebraska. people will watch nebraska. and dont try telling me notre dame would travel better?

There is no doubt that we would bring a lot more fans than Notre Dame would! I don't see them traveling well considering they are most likely going to be 7 - 5. Give us the Gator Bowl. GBR. Beat CU!!

No Sun Bowl please, it sucks along with the Cotton Bowl.

I'm holding out for the Gator or we jump Mizzou or T. Boones U for the Alamo. Happened before and it could happen again.

What's wrong with the Cotton Bowl? I had a great time there a few years ago when we went.

1st non BCS big 12 bowl we dont have a chance.... but I am with you. I had an unforgettable new years eve and wish we could have pulled the game against Auburn out. Was chilly where I was sitting.

No Sun Bowl please, it sucks along with the Cotton Bowl.

I'm holding out for the Gator or we jump Mizzou or T. Boones U for the Alamo. Happened before and it could happen again.

What's wrong with the Cotton Bowl? I had a great time there a few years ago when we went.

1st non BCS big 12 bowl we dont have a chance.... but I am with you. I had an unforgettable new years eve and wish we could have pulled the game against Auburn out. Was chilly where I was sitting.

You may have had a great new years eve, I did as well. Woke up early for the Huskers to have Pat Summerall put me right back to sleep-the man known as the smoothest voice in all of sports. I think his alcoholic voice vapors carried on right through my TV and put me back to sleep. I don't drink much anymore but felt drunk after watching that game.

i'm pulling for the Alamo Bowl since we own that turf. we havent lost their since i don't know when and we would have more fans there than Fizzou. OSU might get it but its possible we jump them and nab it. no offense to the sun bowl but the alamo is more prestigous. but the sun will make a hard run at us since they are inducting dr. tom. i don't think we get the Gator just because like this post said earlier Notre dame draws such a enormous tv

crowd. in the end i think we slip into the Alamo whip Iowa 38-24 and end Pelini's first year 9-4.

:w00t

I was hoping for the Insight, if things didn't get better for the team, since its just down the road from here. Now I would like to see them in the Sun, only 4+ hours from here and we might be playing Arizona. A team we haven't beaten in two tries. Loss and tie. Now I hope it is the Gator, would be nice to see them back on New Years day again, like it was for so long.

GBR!!!

Only way we end up in Insight is if we lose to CU and KU beats MU....then, I still believe that the Sun would chose NU over KU. If not, NU would have to "turn down" the bid to go to the insight. Will not happen, we won't turn down a bid, especially with TO getting inducted.