NU vs Clemson

HSKRNOKC

Greetings from Tiger Town! Looks like we will be seeing each other real soon. I'm really looking forward to the matchup - seems like you guys have had an up and down season much like we have. Too bad Axl has to be a dick, I always thought of NU fans to be very gracious, much like Clemson fans. I know you guys are better than that. Looking forward to a hard fought game, probably with a lot of scoring... BTW, Axl, I am a CU fan, and a Software Developer, so we're not all hicks down here.

Anyway, good luck NU.

If you guys want to visit any Clemson boards, tigernet.com, clemson.scout.com, and clemson.rivals.com are the most visited. You will be welcomed.

I'm starting to really like these guys! :clap Welcome Tiger fans................. :thumbs

Clemson guy here. I look forward to some good discussion with y'all the next few weeks. I don't know much about your team. How would y'all describe what Clemson should expect. From our standpoint, expect alot of speed. On D, many will say we're undersized (especially at linebacker) but we're very fast. Our secondary is our strength, our D-line is strong, but our linebackers are very very young. On O, there's more speed. We have two tremendous scatbacks that will take it to the house if given a glimpse of daylight. Our recievers are above average as well. Quarterback is average. Our O-Line is very very young, but have played much better the last three games. Expect us to get the ball to Spiller, Davis, Kelly, and Ford, and try to get them in space.Coaching. We've just hired our interim coach. He's relatively inexperienced but is a tremendous motivator and works very hard. He's not above throwing in a trick play on occasion, but really relies on getting the ball to our best players. The wild card with coaching is we just lost our D-Coordinator. Who know's what our defense will look like by then.

I'd like to hear y'alls take on your team.

Please check your

High illiteracy rate

confederate flags

poor dental hygiene

bible thumping

racism

...at the door.

Thank you. <_<

Seriously?

The dude comes here with a classy message to discuss the game, and you post that response? I just don't understand some people.

:yeah

Easy Ladies...

Axhole's probably just trying to identify the obvious steriotypes before someone beats him to it. (Or before one of them uses any of them to describe us).

BTW..I keep forgetting what "Y'all" means :dumdum

Clemson guy here. I look forward to some good discussion with y'all the next few weeks. I don't know much about your team. How would y'all describe what Clemson should expect. From our standpoint, expect alot of speed. On D, many will say we're undersized (especially at linebacker) but we're very fast. Our secondary is our strength, our D-line is strong, but our linebackers are very very young. On O, there's more speed. We have two tremendous scatbacks that will take it to the house if given a glimpse of daylight. Our recievers are above average as well. Quarterback is average. Our O-Line is very very young, but have played much better the last three games. Expect us to get the ball to Spiller, Davis, Kelly, and Ford, and try to get them in space.Coaching. We've just hired our interim coach. He's relatively inexperienced but is a tremendous motivator and works very hard. He's not above throwing in a trick play on occasion, but really relies on getting the ball to our best players. The wild card with coaching is we just lost our D-Coordinator. Who know's what our defense will look like by then.

I'd like to hear y'alls take on your team.

Please check your

High illiteracy rate

confederate flags

poor dental hygiene

bible thumping

racism

...at the door.

Thank you. <_<

Seriously?

The dude comes here with a classy message to discuss the game, and you post that response? I just don't understand some people.

:yeah

Easy Ladies...

Axhole's probably just trying to identify the obvious steriotypes before someone beats him to it. (Or before one of them uses any of them to describe us).

BTW..I keep forgetting what "Y'all" means :dumdum

Isn't 'ya'll' some kind of gardening tool? Oh, I see, they're calling us a bunch of 'tools'....

Hey everyone - CLEMSON FAN here...

First of all, I can't wait to play ya'll in the Gator Bowl. I think it will be an excellent, competitive game. I have the utmost respect for Nebraska football and am thrilled that after a 3-3 start, we get to play the 'Huskers in a solid bowl game! Awesome.

I emailed the moderarators of this board and asked permission to tell you guys about my fan based website. They said it was fine, so here goes. The name is fans25.com. It is open to all teams but is currently 90 percent Tiger fans as I am a recent alum. It couldnt be easier or cheaper (free) to join and strike up conversation with true Clemson die-hards (and scattered others)...

Thanks so much guys, I look forward to chatting with ya'll on this board and my boards in the coming weeks!

Go Tigers!

The Top Fan

Hello Ladies and Gents

JT here and as my screen name says I am a Clemson Fan.

While I have read quite a few post here talking about how NU was going to just demolish and Embaress Clemson in this New years Day bowl game I can not help but wonder what it is about Clemson that would make some of you guy think this to be true?

Either way I welcome the banter and smack talk over the next few weeks as both teams prepare for the game.

I would also like to invite some of you NU guys to one of our fan forums to share in the smack talk.....You know we are tired of making fun on the Chickens oops Gamecocks and need a lil fresh material.

So join us and I will join you guys here and lets have some fun while we both have to wait till Jan 1 to see some more football from the teams we all love

http://www.tigerpawtalk.com/forum/index.php

Clemson Fan JT

good to see you guys are humble. seriously. you guys have been to the top multiple times and know you arent quite back yet...nice. some of these teams we play (florida state) think they deserve a top 5 ranking simply cause they used to have one...

same for us. we arent at the top, but we are working to get there.

GO Tigers!!!

fans25.com

Hello Ladies and Gents

JT here and as my screen name says I am a Clemson Fan.

While I have read quite a few post here talking about how NU was going to just demolish and Embaress Clemson in this New years Day bowl game I can not help but wonder what it is about Clemson that would make some of you guy think this to be true?

Either way I welcome the banter and smack talk over the next few weeks as both teams prepare for the game.

I would also like to invite some of you NU guys to one of our fan forums to share in the smack talk.....You know we are tired of making fun on the Chickens oops Gamecocks and need a lil fresh material.

So join us and I will join you guys here and lets have some fun while we both have to wait till Jan 1 to see some more football from the teams we all love

http://www.tigerpawtalk.com/forum/index.php

Clemson Fan JT

The Huskers will most likely not demolish Clemson, as the only team that beat them handily was Alabama, I believe. Clemson is a very talented team and will give the Huskers fits. I think they played better down the stretch and may be a better team than the 7-5 record indicates, and maybe a better foe than Florida State, in terms of talent. However, with a lame duck interim coach, it is kind of a less attractive matchup and may not be perceived as much of a victory if the Huskers do win. I think it will be interesting to play a team like Clemson, though.