Pelini and the Coaches

OK, Bo has IMHO taken the Huskers as far as could have been hoped for in his first season. I really enjoyed the intensity the D showed today and how Watson kept working through the plays to find what would work against superior team speed shown by the Clemson D. It sure is nice to see coaches who can make adjustments and coach kids and develop their ability beyond anything we saw when Cally and Coz were here. There is no doubt, the kids bought into the system instituted by Bo and his staff.

Congrats to the players and especially the coaches! :clap

kudos to Bo and staff for reaching nine wins.

I don't think I'd hand out a grade of "A" to the staff until the losses include NO blowout losses like those to mizzou and OU.

might be nice to beat a ranked team first as well.

GO BO!!

I agree that the adjustments the coaches make in the 2nd half of games is great to see and really lets us know how bad Callahan was at this. Bo and Co. adjust to what they are seeing on the field after the first series or so. I do want Watson to quit trying to out think himself and take what the other team is giving you. The first half of yesterdays game was horrible for play calling. The second half was much better.............. :thumbs

alot of people where saying 9 wins was a streatch for bo in his first season.... way to go to bo and his staff for proving them wrong!

the bench mark is 9 REGULAR season wins. The Conference championship game and bowl game do not count toward this 9 wins.

Bo gets an A for overall grade considering the turnaround. But it was really a b- season. But after 4 years of Cally, I'm glad for that b-.

kudos to Bo and staff for reaching nine wins.

I don't think I'd hand out a grade of "A" to the staff until the losses include NO blowout losses like those to mizzou and OU.

might be nice to beat a ranked team first as well.

GO BO!!

Exactly. When we start beating ranked teams, get 9 regular season wins and haven't oollapsed during any game. The you can brealk out the 'A' grades. 'A' grades are for the elite teams.

Excellent job considering where we were one year ago. i must say, it seemed the CBS cameras sure had a hard _n for the Clemson coach. Maybe, without the two second delay button they couldn't bleep out Coach P if he went into one of his tirades. I'm sure CBS would hate to pay the FCC any fines:)

alot of people where saying 9 wins was a streatch for bo in his first season.... way to go to bo and his staff for proving them wrong!

the bench mark is 9 REGULAR season wins. The Conference championship game and bowl game do not count toward this 9 wins.

Bo gets an A for overall grade considering the turnaround. But it was really a b- season. But after 4 years of Cally, I'm glad for that b-.

Well then you must have been disappointed in TO for 4 of his first 5 years since he only won 9 games by winning the bowl in '73, '74, '76, and '77. 9 wins is 9 wins and yes Bowls do count, go ask the NCAA since they include bowl game statistics in the totals they post.

As all of you know I was not a big supporter of Bo. But when you are wrong you need to admit it.

He is a much better coach than I thought. And a much better person, and that is what I am happiest about.

We have the right man, and with Coach Osborne helping him we will have a true winning team back in a short period.

His game time adjustments were tremendous. This was a team that should have beaten Nebraska. This was a team that had the speed to embarass us. They had the intensity to play a great game. But our real advantage was Bo. He kept his cool, and guided us to victory.

I am very impressed with him and to some of you that saw it long before I did. You guys had faith that I did not have in Coach Pelini. You saw where we were heading and I am glad you stood the course.

I did not get to see the whole game, but I watched the phone and the scoreboard.

And to the Clemson fans that have been so courteous and kind on our board. Thank you for your information on your team and your kind remarks in a loss. I will follow your team much closer now.

'

I am glad Nebraska has returned form the dungeon of college football. Have a great weekend, and cheer on these Utes!!!!!!!!