Clemson's QB

Did anyone else notice that he didn't roll out to his left the whole game. I was watching the game at My sisters house, and her husband (who absolutely hates NE) pointed that out all game. He really had happy feet also from the start, and when there would be even just a little pressure he would roll to his right every time. Was not impressed by his play at all.

Clemson's passing attack is nothing to brag about. Davis and Spiller were supposed to be why we would lose yesterday, and they played only a small factor (except for Spiller on Special Teams). Clemson's defense was also supposed to be why we would lose this game.

Inexperienced quarterbacks display certain tendencies under pressure, and that must have been one of his tendencies to only roll out to the right. Nebraska seemed to have noticed this, because most of the pressure they brought came from the right side of Clemson's offensive line. This was very noticeable in the last sack of the game from Eric Hagg, because he blitzed from the right (either tackle or tight end) spot.

luckily this kid was not very good. he never stayed in the pocket and stepped up like Ganz, so as soon as he felt the slightest pressure, he rolled out and got slammed......this kid is really less than average and we were lucky to have not faced better.....Spiller was their only true threat and on special teams in open space he was scary, but out of the backfield he was not so much......

I'm not too big on being critical of an athlete, but he was bailing from the pocket a moment or two too early. I highly suspect Nebraska's Defense may (call me a fool) had something to do with that?????

I've been scared of Nebraska's Defense since the 70's...still am.

All in all, we were fortunate to land such a bowl and even more fortunate to get matched up with such a formidable opponent. It's hard to fault him too much in my book.

Clemson's passing attack is nothing to brag about. Davis and Spiller were supposed to be why we would lose yesterday, and they played only a small factor (except for Spiller on Special Teams). Clemson's defense was also supposed to be why we would lose this game.

I agree with this statement. I was worried about their rushing attack and defense alot more than their passing attack. Although they broke a couple of arm tackles for pretty good gains, I think we more than held our own :box

I agree with this statement. I was worried about their rushing attack and defense alot more than their passing attack. Although they broke a couple of arm tackles for pretty good gains, I think we more than held our own :box

I know this has been said about a thousand times, but, man was I proud of the Black Shirts yesterday. Carl is well on the way to re-establishing the tradition, and the Black Shirts are definitely back.

I thought he was a very accurate passer

I believe consistently is the better word.

Consistently taking sacks.

Consistently not throwing the ball away.

Consistently getting what he deserved (inside joke, if you wanna know, just ask any tiger.)

:clap

Cullen Harper was never something to brag about for Clemson fans. He's a below average passer who's just there to hand off to Spiller and Davis. I don't expect him to go far in the pros.

luckily this kid was not very good. he never stayed in the pocket and stepped up like Ganz, so as soon as he felt the slightest pressure, he rolled out and got slammed......this kid is really less than average and we were lucky to have not faced better.....Spiller was their only true threat and on special teams in open space he was scary, but out of the backfield he was not so much......

who could blame harper he's had a shaky at best o-line in front of him all year.