Heres to a good season

JHaWk

Congrats on a tough win against clemson. It really shows what Pelini has already accomplished at NU. despite the turnovers, pelini never let them quit and he didnt call a reverse on 4th down on his own 30 lol.

Now that KU and NU have momentum going into next season, I have already got my tickets to the KU/NU game in 2009. Hopefully it will decide the north.

Also cant wait for pelini to jack snyder in the face

Oh yeah, screw mizzou :cheers haha

Congrats on a tough win against clemson. It really shows what Pelini has already accomplished at NU. despite the turnovers, pelini never let them quit and he didnt call a reverse on 4th down on his own 30 lol.

Now that KU and NU have momentum going into next season, I have already got my tickets to the KU/NU game in 2009. Hopefully it will decide the north.

Here's to next season. :cheers

cool. i'm really looking forward to nebraska beating kansas in Lawrence next year.

nothing personal. nebraska just has to do that so they can win a big xii north title.

it's only business ;p

lol I love you. I'm sick of Missouri-KU playing for the North, and since I despise MU I really hope that it's KU-NU for the North.

Heck guys, as a jayhawk fan, I just want to win the north one time baby!! Just one time! This is Reesing's last year and we can't win it, then hell, who knows if we ever will.

Here's to hoping like hell KU can beat ya'll in Lawrence and go at least 1-2 against South teams! I see NU losing to OU next year (cause OU beats everybody) and tying KU for first (God I hope so anyway). I have a feeling are game will decide the North. Cheers and Good Luck Boys :cheers But not that much luck! :)

cool. i'm really looking forward to nebraska beating kansas in Lawrence next year.

nothing personal. nebraska just has to do that so they can win a big xii north title.

it's only business ;p

They won't, but I can appreciate the sentiment.

Heck guys, as a jayhawk fan, I just want to win the north one time baby!! Just one time! This is Reesing's last year and we can't win it, then hell, who knows if we ever will.

Here's to hoping like hell KU can beat ya'll in Lawrence and go at least 1-2 against South teams! I see NU losing to OU next year (cause OU beats everybody) and tying KU for first (God I hope so anyway). I have a feeling are game will decide the North. Cheers and Good Luck Boys :cheers But not that much luck! :)

Ha! Very sly, masking your lingo to simulate our good rivals from Clemson - possibly to curry our favor.

I am looking forward to next season, but I am not making any pre-pre-season predictions on how good any team will be until we know who is going to be the starters, especially at QB. There are a lot of schools that could go either way depending on if a QB steps up to the plate, including the Huskers.

I like to think the future looks good though for us...but you never know. After taking the downhill slide with BC, I tend to reserve my enthusiasm a little.