Next seasons starting linebackers

Alonzo Whaley, Will Compton, and Kyler Reed.

He said not to be suprised if these are the three starting linebackers at the start of next season.

He said the Pelini and co is going young and going young fast. He also said that Dillard is coming off his injury well and could be left behind.

Saw a snippet of an interview with Compton several days ago. Says he "Can't wait" to play in game action for Bo! The kid is chomping at the bit.

What a hell of a difference. After the previous year's('07) season, the defense just wanted to slink off quietly and anonymously. This year, they would like to start a season again next week. Go figure.

Alonzo Whaley, Will Compton, and Kyler Reed.

He said not to be suprised if these are the three starting linebackers at the start of next season.

He said the Pelini and co is going young and going young fast. He also said that Dillard is coming off his injury well and could be left behind.

Great to hear, but what about Sean Fisher? Also, they may take Dillards spot, but it won't be because of an ankle sprain. He should be 100% right now.

What a hell of a difference. After the previous year's('07) season, the defense just wanted to slink off quietly and anonymously. This year, they would like to start a season again next week. Go figure.

excellent in every area...

:woo:woo:woo

ok, maybe not, but MUCH improved in every area.

I too wish the season started again next week.

I don't care who plays, just as long as they are the best one's for the job. Bo has done that so far so I have faith. :thumbs

:yeah

I cannot stand when people think they are entitled....just because Dillard is a senior does mean he deserves the right to start. Play the better players.......

Now, if Dillard proves that he can be a starter and contribute at a high level, than start him.