All Time Team - voted on by the people

All Time FB  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I still give Dane sh#t for dropping a TD pass he had right in the bread basket. I went with Schlesinger though, that Miami game was amazing. And he had a hellluva NFL career for a FB.

Whoops, not Dane, I was thinking of Davies when I mentioned the whiff blocker.

Andra Franklin wasawesome, and was on his way to a great NFL career with the Dolphins when he got hurt.

Tough one to vote on. Rathman had the speed and power, something I would guess a coach can only hope for in a f/b. Plus he had good hands, if you needed him to catch a pass. It was close between him and Solich, no one at Nebraska played that position any tougher than Frank did. He could take a pounding and give it right back, and at a 168 pounds at that position, that says a lot about how he played the game. Solich still holds the single game rushing total [204 yds I think that's right] for a fullback at Nebraska. Say what you may about Solich, he was one tough "Son of a B...h".

GBR!!!

I gave Rathman the edge over Makovicka and Franklin.

I flipped a coin between Rathman and Makovicka, Mackovicka won....

:yeah It is real close between those two, but then you have to look at Solich for the old school vote, also...and what he has done since he left Nebraska as a player. But when it comes to on the field, it is between Rathman and Makovicka...both of these guys would make a Madden team, they are both men.