WR Austin Hill

Bryan Munson was on Unsportsmanlike Conduct (11/8) and said his sources say that Hill is a NU lock...for what its worth.

I heard that too!!! That news really picked me back up after Carter's de-commitment. I also loved Munson's comment about how Tyler Gabbert is still solid to NU because he realizes there is a need at QB, but that Carter has just become too focused on the box scores and can't understand that NU had to do this style of play due to their lack of offensive talent. Sounds like Carter might be kicking himself the next few years while he watches NU win the North every year with an offense that utilizes the slot receiver more than he expected.

Updates on Austin Hill:

"Though Josh Mitchell committed to Nebraska, that doesn't necessarily change Hill's feelings on where he will play college ball.

"Me and Josh are like brother, he's probably my best friend."

But he wants to go where it's best for him.

Hill added that he would be the most comfortable in a spread offense since he has played in one his entire life.

Will take a visit to Northwestern.

Updates on Austin Hill:

"Though Josh Mitchell committed to Nebraska, that doesn't necessarily change Hill's feelings on where he will play college ball.

"Me and Josh are like brother, he's probably my best friend."

But he wants to go where it's best for him.

Hill added that he would be the most comfortable in a spread offense since he has played in one his entire life.

Will take a visit to Northwestern.

That doesn't bode well for NU.

Funny how this guy is now "the " one to get now that we have lost another WR commit. If he does commit, let's hope he is half as good as the "on to the next guy" hype he is certain to receive now from NU fans. <_<

Austin Hill is great WR, not sure how he compares to Carter but he would be a very good get. The other part that I think maybe you overlooked regarding Austin Hill is that he is Green's Cousin and you know how much we all want Aaron Green!

Funny how this guy is now "the " one to get now that we have lost another WR commit. If he does commit, let's hope he is half as good as the "on to the next guy" hype he is certain to receive now from NU fans. <_<

Austin Hill is great WR, not sure how he compares to Carter but he would be a very good get. The other part that I think maybe you overlooked regarding Austin Hill is that he is Green's Cousin and you know how much we all want Aaron Green!

I don't think anyone is overlooking the fact that Hill is Aaron Green's cousin, especially considering that fact is brought up every other post.

I also find it funny that the next guy is always "this was the guy at the top of my wish list" or "this guy is a must have recruit" Mysteriously, many of these are not the "must haveplayers" on the pre-season lists. Santa is gonna get confused at this rate if you keep chaning the wish list.

I don't think the 2 we lost are a big deal but it is funny how these guys are like drugs to some. Keep chasing the next high.