WR Austin Hill

• 2 weeks later...

Rumors that Hill wants to jump onto the Husker Bandwagon now. Coaches passed on him in favor of Bell because he wasn't all he was supposed to be on paper. Still a decent prospect, wonder IF things fall through with a few of the remaining prospects the Coaches let him back in? I think it is very unlikely this scenario happens, just a what if.

If true, I almost rather have Hill wanting to go elsewhere than wanting to come here but NU not being able to take him.

Taking Hill or not may not really have mattered with Aaron Green although I wonder if bitterness and hurt feelings would. Well, this is pretty speculative on my part because I don't know if there would be hurt feelings from being passed over like that. Who knows. Just something I was thinking.

If true, I almost rather have Hill wanting to go elsewhere than wanting to come here but NU not being able to take him.

Taking Hill or not may not really have mattered with Aaron Green although I wonder if bitterness and hurt feelings would. Well, this is pretty speculative on my part because I don't know if there would be hurt feelings from being passed over like that. Who knows. Just something I was thinking.

It shouldnt matter much. Hill and Green werent that close. It is going to do a lot with how Andrew's experience goes.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, the return of Austin Hill. Didn't the staff cool on him earlier in the year though because of his measurables not being as good as previously advertised? Even if we miss out on the big 3, I'd be surprised if he jumped in the mix over the QB scramble and the OL's that are interested. The recruiting scenarios are making my headspin guys and gals..