DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

If Owa goes elsewhere, I expect everyone to behave themselves. Disappointment is fine, but we don't need to go overboard.

I have a denial of service application written and ready to deploy. In the even that Owa doesn't choose NU I intend on taking my nerd rage out on Huskerboard by bringing down the servers for the rest of the afternoon. :):sarcasm

Nerd alert! :laughpound

nerd-rage.gif

The thing that doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me is that we are full. We have to "make room" for Cooper and Carnes. So if we truely were full why would we offer Simek if Owa wasnt coming. :dunno

Wow, now I've heard Owa chose Oregon State...crazy day :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Obviously I want him at NU, but I would be perfectly cool with him signing with OSU. I WOULD NOT be cool with him signing with Slick Rick because the man should be NO WHERE near college athletics with his rap sheet. Betting on intercollegiate sports, trashing 2 programs, and the NCAA is supposed to be a governing body???

If the kid chooses UCLA, makes you wonder how this^^^^^^ up there didn't make his checks and balances on his lists.

Yahoo Sports has not reported that anywhere in online unless it was a verbal and I dont believe it until I see it.

I can't find it either, but Matt Schick said on 1620 that he was looking at the page on Yahoo Sports saying that Owa faxed his LOI to OSU. But it doesn't make sense to me that he would fax his LOI before he announces.

I'll just have a hard time if Owa doesn't commit to us. The kid has sooooo much potential and I just hate seeing that potential and upside not get used to it's fullest. I just don't believe he will be as good a player as he could be and won't reach that all-american and eventual all-pro caliber without the correct coaching. I don't remember OSU putting out any good D-linemen ever. And, UCLA definitely hasn't for quite awhile. Also, with Slick Rick being there blowing a whole bunch of BS smoke up recruits asses, not only will that program will eventually get in trouble but his coaching potential will soon hit it's summit and his team will fall fast like it always has in the past.

Yahoo Sports has not reported that anywhere in online unless it was a verbal and I dont believe it until I see it.

I can't find it either, but Matt Schick said on 1620 that he was looking at the page on Yahoo Sports saying that Owa faxed his LOI to OSU. But it doesn't make sense to me that he would fax his LOI before he announces.

Is he looking at some chat or is he looking at an official dispatch by Rivals/Yahoo? I'm guessing it's a user post, nothing more.

The fat lady hasn't sang her ditty yet. Let's be patient.