SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Higher than I expected at #15 on the ESPN 150

from what i've read and seen regarding this ESPN mess is that whatever ESPN says the opposite is true..... UNLESS we like what they say about our recruits that made the list... then they are correct.....

:corndance:espnsucks:

Except the opposite isn't true, he's ranked #21 on Rivals list. Definitely a top 20 recruit.

...I think we get Green before October... he'll have a clear decision by then... and if the wind blows in the right direction... he's gonna be N. Practically the whole team of 10 commits is after him through facebook, phone, etc... along with Beck, Brown, and JP... I bet Texas, Cal, Bama, and Florida State don't have an army like us... maybe a few soldiers but no army... they can put a few coaches on him, but can they put all their commits on him? I don't think so... that's pre-lincoln team bonding right there... players going after players...

Now if only Malcolm Brown would commit to Texas...and one of the other schools would make a wrong move or pressure him...the wind might start to blow a little harder... cummmon Aaron, we're pullin for ya, your brother's secretly pullin for ya, heck the whole state is pullin for ya...

...I think we get Green before October... he'll have a clear decision by then... and if the wind blows in the right direction... he's gonna be N. Practically the whole team of 10 commits is after him through facebook, phone, etc... along with Beck, Brown, and JP... I bet Texas, Cal, Bama, and Florida State don't have an army like us... maybe a few soldiers but no army... they can put a few coaches on him, but can they put all their commits on him? I don't think so... that's pre-lincoln team bonding right there... players going after players...

Now if only Malcolm Brown would commit to Texas...and one of the other schools would make as wrong move or pressure him...the wind might start to blow a little harder... cummmon Aaron, we're pullin for ya, your brother's secretly pullin for ya, heck the whole state is pullin for ya...

i like your confidence...... i also enjoy the fact that the whole team is on him as well... that cant help a recruit feel good... i mean say we get AG and BIG TIME and the rest of the boys and i say we have a top 10 class.. hell we all bitched about last year quite a bit and we were a top 20 class i believe.. with this group of guys and a few more solid dudes we get anywhere i say no less than 12

SHOOOTSS

f#*k ITS only 8 31 and my WIFE JUST WEN PUT ON THE MOVIE DEAR JOHN

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

SOMEBODY BETTER BE POSTING!!!!

Now if only Malcolm Brown would commit to Texas...and one of the other schools would make as wrong move or pressure him...the wind might start to blow a little harder... cummmon Aaron, we're pullin for ya, your brother's secretly pullin for ya, heck the whole state is pullin for ya...

i like your confidence...... i also enjoy the fact that the whole team is on him as well... that cant help a recruit feel good... i mean say we get AG and BIG TIME and the rest of the boys and i say we have a top 10 class.. hell we all bitched about last year quite a bit and we were a top 20 class i believe.. with this group of guys and a few more solid dudes we get anywhere i say no less than 12

SHOOOTSS

f#*k ITS only 8 31 and my WIFE JUST WEN PUT ON THE MOVIE DEAR JOHN

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

SOMEBODY BETTER BE POSTING!!!!

Just take the DVD out and snap it in half. Or if it's ordered from the TV just rip the cord out of the wall. She won't be mad forever.

Down to 4.......

why didnt you just tell us rather than going out there and making me search for da results.........

but whatever i'm sure it wasnt Nebraska

Cuz I don't have a scout subscription......... So I don't know the answer- but figured bumping the thread would get the attention of someone who does.

I doubt it was Nebraska- but the timing is a little concerning- maybe he wants nothing to do with the Big Ten......

I can tell you that Aaron Green is sad that the Big 12 is going away... he thinks Nebraska and Ohio State will dominate the Big 10 and that Texas will do very well in the Pac 10... he seems to be evaluating his top 4 on much more than their conferences... the conference the school is in will play a small role in which one he picks. There's many other factors in front of conference...

The only bad thing about changing conferences is if Aaron Green is all about Christian values and is looking for a school with a strong Christian program alongside a strong Football program all the switching around does not look too good. It shows these schools are all about money and does not equate with Aaron's values.

The good news is that if it bothers him that Nebraska is switching conferences (which no one knows) then he should have the same feelings about Texas... so if we lose with him here, so does Texas.

With that said since we are talking about complete conference realignment here with the entire north east and western U.S. schools like Cal will also be affected, and it may even end up affecting as far as Florida State. I definitely think the shakeup is going to cause Aaron to take a step back and take longer to decide, he'll want to see how things play out and what each move means for each school... don't expect him to commit anywhere for at least a few months... maybe even his original date of the Army All American game.

Conclusion: The values thing applies to the entire college football world so it should not affect his decision on a single school. All college football is about Money and TV deals... any school he picks will reflect this.

The only bad thing about changing conferences is if Aaron Green is all about Christian values and is looking for a school with a strong Christian program alongside a strong Football program all the switching around does not look too good. It shows these schools are all about money and does not equate with Aaron's values.

The good news is that if it bothers him that Nebraska is switching conferences (which no one knows) then he should have the same feelings about Texas... so if we lose with him here, so does Texas.

With that said since we are talking about complete conference realignment here with the entire north east and western U.S. schools like Cal will also be affected, and it may even end up affecting as far as Florida State. I definitely think the shakeup is going to cause Aaron to take a step back and take longer to decide, he'll want to see how things play out and what each move means for each school... don't expect him to commit anywhere for at least a few months... maybe even his original date of the Army All American game.

Conclusion: The values thing applies to the entire college football world so it should not affect his decision on a single school. All college football is about Money and TV deals... any school he picks will reflect this.

...stretch.