SIGNED RB Aaron Green

Kinda makes me think he's going to pick FSU or Cal... but if so, oh well.

One player does not make or break Husker football... but he could def help :)

yes an no - sometimes this season it's seemed like we have been so close to breaking through that one player could "make" this team. I'd say Robert Griffin III has made Baylor, Cam Newton has made Auburn, Tebow made Florida, McCoy made Texas, etc. (all phenomenal leaders) No disrespect to the other guys, and I agree w/ you almost enirely - but you can have a 10-3 season no problem w/out Griffin/Newton/Tebow/McCoy - but these guys have put their teams over the top. Aaron could be that guy for Nebraska. (or he might not be) But he definately has the potential.

ie: if we still had Suh right now. whole new team, Texas was a blowout, we're favored against MU by 21 and Gabbert ends up being a no-show.

If aaron green doesn't commit to us then I will watch every single game that he plays for that other team just to root against him. :madash

Mature.

If he doesn't come here, that sucks.. but good luck to him wherever he goes..

Maybe his teammates have seen HuskerBoard and want AG's thread to get bigger than Owa's so they decided to throw a little wrench into the mix to get us making the thread bigger :)

LOL I don't care if it's mature or not,there has been so much buildup for this and all the signs have been point N for awhile. It's like this you are a kid and you have been wanting a super Nintendo for quite sometime,you wakeup early to see what Santa Claus has brought you and you see this present underneath the tree that looks exactly like a Super Nintendo box from the outside.So you get really excited because you love to play Super Nintendo and your friends jimmy(FloridaState)Bobby(California)Jethrow(Texas)have one already and you dont.Finally it's time to open your presents because your parents got up and you decide to go for the big box first,you get super excited you take the rapping off and you then see that it's a regular box but then you decide to open it,and before you open it you are still excited because there could be a possibilty that there could be a refurbished super nintendo in the box and that would still be good.You then open the box and find it filled with socks from Dollar General.