Niles Paul..what's next?

I'm 99.9% that the situation is completely over with. Bo said that Paul was just suspended for the remainder of Spring practices, and nothing else has been said or discussed. There has been quite a discussion over whether his punishment was too lenient and whether or not further action should be taken, but as of now nothing has happened.

So like I said, I'm sure it is done with. My expectation: Paul will be working on personal workouts and getting into his 7 vs. 7. He'll get in rhythm with the quarterbacks/other receivers this summer, get bigger/faster, and be in full swing for Fall camp and the beginning of the season.

I'm 99.9% that the situation is completely over with. Bo said that Paul was just suspended for the remainder of Spring practices, and nothing else has been said or discussed. There has been quite a discussion over whether his punishment was too lenient and whether or not further action should be taken, but as of now nothing has happened.

So like I said, I'm sure it is done with. My expectation: Paul will be working on personal workouts and getting into his 7 vs. 7. He'll get in rhythm with the quarterbacks/other receivers this summer, get bigger/faster, and be in full swing for Fall camp and the beginning of the season.

Yep, unless Niles messes up again this situation is closed.

agreed.

and it should be....just had to sneak that in there!!!

Agreed. Suspension along with any accompanying legal issues is hopefully enough to get the message across. I'm sure if Paul had walked into Pelini's office with a 'tude it would have been a bigger deal. Life lessons. Let's hope he learned one here.

He has been ordered to wear his football helmet everywhere he goes from now on. This is to avoid any potential head injuries from all the fans throwing stones.

If this kid is going to learn his lesson keep him suspended through the last week of September! I'm just looking out for him....

He has been ordered to wear his football helmet everywhere he goes from now on. This is to avoid any potential head injuries from all the fans throwing stones.

If this kid is going to learn his lesson keep him suspended through the last week of September! I'm just looking out for him....

Ok so your suggestions for NU so far, ensure we start a True Frosh and make an extreme example out of one of our Top 2 receivers through September. Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, I am starting to wonder if you are a Hokie Fan! :sarcasm It should be fun to have the banter come August!

sounds to me like someone knows they are gonna lose come september....... :box:clap:box

sounds to me like someone knows they are gonna lose come september....... :box:clap:box

Haha. Not sure that is going to happen... at least not at home. Last QB to beat us at home was Matt Ryan during his senior year. However, I respect NU too much to talk trash in May so I will leave that to someone else. We have had our share of suspended players as well - although it has been a little better over the last few years.

Niles should have already been suspended.

Not for breaking rules or anything, but just for that Clemson game performance. :)

Thanks for dragging that painful experience up, what a kick in the jimmy that was watching him. He could have been given the winning ticket to the Power Ball that day and still figured out a way not to get the money. Only saving grace was Suh and Co pulling out the win. Though I think that is serving Niles well now, by many reports he was having a great Spring which I am sure his motivation comes from in part that horrible game experience.

Anyone know why he was suspended?

I really think Paul could have a great year and hearing what he has done up to the Spring Game reassures me a little bit. I just hope he is able to be apart of the 7 on 7's, because this is an important piece for WR/QB chemistry to develop.