ATH Curtis Carter

highlight reel is a year old. when you are a growing young man it is pretty easy to elevate your physical abilities in a year. In fact, I am pretty sure I remember reading a report at the beginning of the summer when it was mentioned he had lowered his 40 time quite a bit throughout the spring.

The dude was timed consistently in the 4.4 range. It's legit.

Either way, he is a great prospect. Can't wait to see CC on the field in red.

highlight reel is a year old. when you are a growing young man it is pretty easy to elevate your physical abilities in a year. In fact, I am pretty sure I remember reading a report at the beginning of the summer when it was mentioned he had lowered his 40 time quite a bit throughout the spring.

The dude was timed consistently in the 4.4 range. It's legit.

Either way, he is a great prospect. Can't wait to see CC on the field in red.

its legit.. he's legit and i'm sooo funking stoked that curtis is a husker.. i've been pulling with this guy all the while.... so glad he's decided to become a husker......

Based on his video, I don't think I would call his 4.37 40 legit. I would say he's a sub 4.6.

Good get though.

Well considering that his times were electronically timed at camps I would disagree with you. He was named the fastest player at the Ultimate 100 Camp in Dallas this past Summer. He is fast, really fast. Also a Rivals top 250 player.

The 4.37 is hand held. The video shows it.

Based on his video, I don't think I would call his 4.37 40 legit. I would say he's a sub 4.6.

Good get though.

Well considering that his times were electronically timed at camps I would disagree with you. He was named the fastest player at the Ultimate 100 Camp in Dallas this past Summer. He is fast, really fast. Also a Rivals top 250 player.

so you suck off miami and fsu because they get speed. NU get's speed and you say it's suspect. that he's only sub 4.6 even though he's been continuously clocked in the 4.4's...? get off it.

• 3 weeks later...

Good get though.

4.4 was not http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/...tory?id=4043808.

he is much much faster than you are giving him credit.

His SPARQ rating is 4th among all of the Nike combines this year. He's definitely an excellent athlete. Threw for 4 TDs and returned for another in a rout last week. We'll get to see how it all translates to college.

The one good thing is he appears to be a high character guy in addition to being an good athlete.