ATH Curtis Carter

Fro: I truthfully don't know, besides Maclin what WR's has MU had drafted the last four years? I admitted that if all he is interested in is catching balls MU would be better than NU. Obviously Alexander is having a very good year and Maclin had a very good career. None have stuck with a team yet, but we have also had four wr's that I can think of get legit shots and even play with a pro team in Purify, Nunn, Swift and Pederson. Also ya your stadium might fill up to 66k but how many times do you sell out per year? I'm not certain but I would be willing to bet that it is at most 4 times. I've watched games on tv before where it looks damn near empty in spots. My point was that NU will without a doubt sell out for every single game, 86k fans. My comment about TCU was more about the bowls they have gone to. Yes they might be ranked inside the top 25 a lot but like you said they are in the MWC so being in the top 25 alone will get you in a very low ranked bowl.

MU is no Nebraska when it comes to attendance. And your staduim is bigger. But MU has been and will be again in the top 35-25 schools in attendence again this year. Is it the best, no, its it better than 3/4 of the rest of college football, yes it is.

Listen, I am not trying to hijack this into and look at MU thread, not my intentions at all. I was just listing my opinions about what was stated.

Ultimatily it is all about Carter, and as I said he has to do what is best for him with our without my team. Like i said, would love for him to come but I wont get down on the kid or turn on him if he goes else where.

Back to my boy CC... If this is true, Wats needs to stay in constant contact and make CC remember WHY he chose NU.

I could see why he would be rethinking his decision, with our O evolving into a power running game lately that does not utilize the WR's as heavily as it did earlier in the season. But Wats has said he wants to get back to running the West Coast/Spread offense, which CC could excel in. The kid is lightning in a bottle. Hell, put him in as a scatback. But I still feel CC is our top priority at WR this year. He could be a gamebreaker that could ignite our O in the coming years.

MU is no Nebraska when it comes to attendance. And your staduim is bigger. But MU has been and will be again in the top 35-25 schools in attendence again this year. Is it the best, no, its it better than 3/4 of the rest of college football, yes it is.

Listen, I am not trying to hijack this into and look at MU thread, not my intentions at all. I was just listing my opinions about what was stated.

Ultimatily it is all about Carter, and as I said he has to do what is best for him with our without my team. Like i said, would love for him to come but I wont get down on the kid or turn on him if he goes else where.

Agreed. I hope Carter comes to Nebraska, but I won't hold it against him if he goes somewhere else. Hopefully he finds where he feels the most comfortable.

I am only knocking one thing you said and that's your stadium because let's face it this board is worthless without a bit of sh#t talk and the rest of what you said isn't far fetched at all. The stadium really is no comparison my friend!

As for the rest, I gave the marines a verbal commitment before I signed up with the Army and 7 years later I'm glad I made that decision. Zomg pitchforks and torches a kid might be changing his mind!!! How many of you are divorced, by the way?

if we passed more he would be more sold.. thats the only thing affecting his commitment

i think we would pass a lot more with a guy like him on offense........

i really hope he stays with us..... we need the tools to pass.. and he would be a major component of that..... curtis we love you and i hope you stay with us

bosnian pass it along

Hmmm . . . hopefully he realizes that we aren't passing much this year because we don't have the skill players to be successful that way. I think Watson would love to sling the ball around . . . but when Lee has not proven to be much of a threat against good defenses and when our receivers are average at best the running game is our best bet.

just watched the videos. wow

anyone who says he doesn't run a 4.37 is smokin some good stuff. i mean heck when he is fatigued he is still by my guess running a 4.4. he also has looked eleusive in the tape and showed good fight when going up for the ball.

i think we got a gem here guys if stays on with us. i wouldn't be suprised one bit if he starts in the slot next year.

This kid has such potential to be a featured player here I can't imagine him not coming here. It has been a transition year on offense and Carter is the type of player to energize Wats offense. We are putting it together with getting experience at QB. Burkhead is a rising star. We still need key playmakers to catch the ball, play in the slot or wide out. If this kid is as good as we think, he will get a lot of playing time.