ATH Curtis Carter

so is griffinfan7 curtis carters dad? he only has 25 posts on rivals so i would assume he is. i would think someone with such credible info would have more posts than that

The guy I'm quoting (from the free board) is Husker Bone.

Sorry. Had to kill it. OKC

Mods, if it is against the rules to post that link, feel free to delete it.

This is the type of kid that HAS to see the field early and often, if this offense makes things to freaking complex so that this kid doesnt play for 3 years then this offense is doing a poor job at helping NU win games.

This is a Noel Devine type player, which means he needs to be catching screens, returning punts, kicks and getting the rock on handoffs. They need to find him 10 touches a game.

This is the type of kid that HAS to see the field early and often, if this offense makes things to freaking complex so that this kid doesnt play for 3 years then this offense is doing a poor job at helping NU win games.

This is a Noel Devine type player, which means he needs to be catching screens, returning punts, kicks and getting the rock on handoffs. They need to find him 10 touches a game.

Scout's review says they see him playing CB. (also they only have him as a 2 star? What's up with that?)

And here is the link.

http://nebraska.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=...amp;nid=4226650