ATH Curtis Carter

This is Bennie Logan all over again. Louisiana kid, very talented looked over by those in Baton Rouge, plays with the emotions and hopes of many Husker fans(earning himself the title of "recruit I want most"), gets to level of which many Husker recruiting followers call the next commit/bank on it, and then gets slow played to death until a LSU recruiting battle over a bigger named kid goes Texas or USC's way and then gets a scholly and commits on the spot. Hopefully Curtis can see the one constant through his recruiting process and that is Nebraska being there. I hope it won't go all the way until Christmas to give that snake Les Miles more time to pull his BS.

This is Bennie Logan all over again. Louisiana kid, very talented looked over by those in Baton Rouge, plays with the emotions and hopes of many Husker fans(earning himself the title of "recruit I want most"), gets to level of which many Husker recruiting followers call the next commit/bank on it, and then gets slow played to death until a LSU recruiting battle over a bigger named kid goes Texas or USC's way and then gets a scholly and commits on the spot. Hopefully Curtis can see the one constant through his recruiting process and that is Nebraska being there. I hope it won't go all the way until Christmas to give that snake Les Miles more time to pull his BS.

damn..... that wouln't be a good situation would it

You see the Bama fool posting the Bama vs. Tennessee higlights on his wall? Punk!!

not gonna lie, that vid gave me chills and made me think about my jamboree this friday..lol BUT hopefully curtis sees past that, knowing theres more dedicated fans in lincoln.. although UT is pretty crazy.. at least it LOOKS LIKE were in the lead.. theres a kid asking him what school hes going to.. but that kids profile is on private, i wanna look at his comments to see what CC wrote back.. lol