ATH Curtis Carter

image-1224872.jpg

that's his background

thats my boy curtis!!

cant really gage all too much from the myspace but he seems like an all arond good kid whose not much diffent from his peers expect he seems more grounded that other hyped up 4 stats myspace pages i've seen... (remember jarvis giles...ya dig y'all controversy :clap:clap:clap )

my boy curtis we'd love to have you

you'd be treated right and have the chace to be part of something special, get the respect you need , the exposure, world class everything and the chance to compete against the best....

Says he doesn't expect to make a decision until around Christmas time.

With that in mind....he also plans to take all his official, but only the huskers during the season. This because he has one game thats on a thurday and has time to visit, which worked perfectly with the TT game.

One more reason for us to take Tech down.

I'm not sure what I would do if Curtis decided in the end to go to Mizzou.....maybe something with a nuke and the city of Columbia.

In all seriousness, I'm not worried at all. CC wouldn't.....he just wouldn't.

Meltdown of epic proportions would follow. :blink:

not too worried... unless of course he changes his myspace background to some lame Mizzou background... (barf)

BUT....

i just finished loading my pistol... written my will (all my possessions go to husker jen.. then anything she doesnt want go to my kids) just in case

JUST in case my boy curtis blasts me with the crulest joke since my water polo coach made me run laps in my speedo while the football team tried to tackle me after i poisoied so to speak her chinese take out....

CURTIS you're dope.. you know this!! So come on over and lets make something happen with da big red!!!!

dont want to get you guys too excited. but check out ya boys page........

im feelin good about this one!!!

http://www.myspace.com/yankeefan4life22

it sounds pretty lame but its 6 in the morning and i gots to watch da kids......so being tired and half awake i needed somthing to do.... the obvious thing.. check curtis carters myspace!!!!!!!

well on his 'who i'd like to met' section he has some collage of nebraska players actionn etc.... right below that is also a similar picture collage of Alabama :box

sooooooooooooooo

I'm not sure what I would do if Curtis decided in the end to go to Mizzou.....maybe something with a nuke and the city of Columbia.

In all seriousness, I'm not worried at all. CC wouldn't.....he just wouldn't.

Meltdown of epic proportions would follow. :blink:

Some of us would shrug our shoulders and move on... :dunno

(Realizing that despite the "castastrophe" the sun will still rise the following day and life will somehow go on.)

I understand what you're saying, I really do. There is nothing we can do about it so why get all bent out of shape? But I still for the life of me have no idea why you are even following recruiting if you just "shrug your shoulders" if we don't get one of the most athletic prospects on board after he has had us in the lead all year long.

I understand what you're saying, I really do. There is nothing we can do about it so why get all bent out of shape? But I still for the life of me have no idea why you are even following recruiting if you just "shrug your shoulders" if we don't get one of the most athletic prospects on board after he has had us in the lead all year long.

digging around you can find some of Curtis's thoughts about nebraska via MySpace... (Curtis you know your my boy) and he has some real nice things to say about Nebraska on some of his comments to his friends......

i.e. we're sitting pretty good right now and he reads about all the love we show him on the forums all the time :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

thats right Curtis if your ever reading this your boy irieboy8 straight out the 808 state says you gots a bright bright future at nebraska.. and coupled that with some of great recruits you've got a chance to shine and really be a star over here.... the future bright over here!!

jheah!