ATH Curtis Carter

guys, he just decided to be closer to home and in an uptempo offense that would fit his skills better. doesn't make him a bad person or anything but a kid, who is highly recruited. both cc and tg commented that the last couple of games nu played, the O was just ugly and they both want to have an opportunity to play with an offense with other very good players, simple. You can't blame them, how the process works. Someone else will take their place and do a fine job and NU is a better fit for.

columbia had a couple of very highly rated kids including someone named rome and you don't see mu fans knocking his skills or character along with another very good player who went to OU. Just fit them better plus they wanted to go away to school. different strokes. good luck to both, unless they are playing mu.

guys, he just decided to be closer to home and in an uptempo offense that would fit his skills better. doesn't make him a bad person or anything but a kid, who is highly recruited. both cc and tg commented that the last couple of games nu played, the O was just ugly and they both want to have an opportunity to play with an offense with other very good players, simple. You can't blame them, how the process works. Someone else will take their place and do a fine job and NU is a better fit for.

columbia had a couple of very highly rated kids including someone named rome and you don't see mu fans knocking his skills or character along with another very good player who went to OU. Just fit them better plus they wanted to go away to school. different strokes. good luck to both, unless they are playing mu.

TG said the other day on 1620 that how are offense was performing "ya know didnt effect his decision as one might think ya know." So what happened with him is up for interpretation to be honest.

Curtis Carter hasnt committed anywhere that I know of. If he wants to be close to home I would expect him to go to TCU as Fort Worth is only about 2.5-3 hrs from where he lives. I wish that the kid would go to MU after the comments he made. My boy Eric Martin would have fun with him. :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

TG said the other day on 1620 that how are offense was performing "ya know didnt effect his decision as one might think ya know." So what happened with him is up for interpretation to be honest.

Curtis Carter hasnt committed anywhere that I know of. If he wants to be close to home I would expect him to go to TCU as Fort Worth is only about 2.5-3 hrs from where he lives. I wish that the kid would go to MU after the comments he made. My boy Eric Martin would have fun with him. :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

How we're performing no, our offensive scheme yes. Being a small slot receiver in our offense is like relegating yourself to the bench for most of the game.

We haven't seen Rome bashing other programs and their fans either.

How we're performing no, our offensive scheme yes. Being a small slot receiver in our offense is like relegating yourself to the bench for most of the game.

Since we don't have a player with the skill set of CC, is it really fair to judge how he might be used?

1. guys, he just decided to be closer to home and in an uptempo offense that would fit his skills better. doesn't make him a bad person or anything but a kid, who is highly recruited. both cc and tg commented that the last couple of games nu played, the O was just ugly and they both want to have an opportunity to play with an offense with other very good players, simple. You can't blame them, how the process works. Someone else will take their place and do a fine job and NU is a better fit for.

2. columbia had a couple of very highly rated kids including someone named rome and you don't see mu fans knocking his skills or character along with another very good player who went to OU. Just fit them better plus they wanted to go away to school. different strokes. good luck to both, unless they are playing mu.

1. Don't count your chickens yet there, Tiger fan. CC will likely end up at LSU. Or is that who you were talking about when you said "closer to home?"

2. Wow. Ummm . . . you must not read Missouri message boards. If you had you'd remember the things said about Rome, Blaine Gabbert, (when he was an NU commit) and others. 100 times worse than anything said here.

You just don't seem to know much either about the nature of your own fan base or recruiting in general. Thanks for stopping by, though!

did they commit to MU... and then string them along only to dump them late in the recruiting season. and the offense bit is just an excuse..... no one knows what offense we will run. we were simply trying to win games.

Just heard carter will probably be a frog . mizzou has no room at WR for him or Terry. So at least we didnt lose him to the tigers. Yeah!!!

Not true at all concerning having room for him. If he wants to be a Tiger, then he will be one. Terry was not really that high on the recruiting board as it was especially being a fairly early commit to ku and having ties there, he was on campus for a visit today although I don't anticipate him changing from ku.

Carter is visiting TCU and will make his decision by next week. I promise you the MU staff will hold a spot open for him for at least that long. I will wish him good luck no matter where he decides to go rather than berate him like some of the people on this board did when he decommited.