This years "breakout" offensive player?

My choice: Marcus Mendoza.

Recently switching to WR, he is 5'10", 185lbs, not your typical wide receiver frame, be the guy has wheels. In high school, he ran a 10.64 in the 100m and 21.6 in the 200m, and I have to believe training with Dobson these last 2 years has improved his game. Mendoza had really limited PT last year, but when he got his chance in the Kansas State game, he made the most of it, rushing for 63 yards on 10 attempts, with a 31 yard touchdown run.

It better be Zac Lee - Nebraska will live or die by his decision and play making ability. The rest of the players will folllow his lead.

Agreed, our offense will likely hinge on the play of Zac Lee.

I figured there would be a lot of "Zac Lee" and "Niles Paul" responses, so I thought I would shock it up with my choice!

The run game must breakout this year. By that, I mean that the run game must be such a menacing threat that defenses must worry about it FIRST. If a defense can balance its attention between run and pass, or, give more attention to getting after our QB, life will be much, much harder for Mr. Lee.