If Nebraska Stopped Playing Football...

If Nebraska stopped playing football this year, what would you do? Would you stop following college football? Would you pick another team? What would you do?

Me, I'd probably cheer for the Jayhawks. Kansans and Nebraskans are pretty similar folks. We have similar values and similar senses of respect and honor. Bart Mangino is a good coach and, from what I can tell, a pretty good guy. I like his team and I like the fact that they're playing good football.

So, what would you do if Nebraska suddenly decided to shelve the football program?

If Nebraska stopped playing football this year, what would you do? Would you stop following college football? Would you pick another team? What would you do?

Me, I'd probably cheer for the Jayhawks. Kansans and Nebraskans are pretty similar folks. We have similar values and similar senses of respect and honor. Bart Mangino is a good coach and, from what I can tell, a pretty good guy. I like his team and I like the fact that they're playing good football.

So, what would you do if Nebraska suddenly decided to shelve the football program?

I'd move into a small, Unabomber-style shack in the woods, and wait for the world to end.

I'd move into a small, Unabomber-style shack in the woods, and wait for the world to end.

hahahahahah good call

It would be a sad day for sure, but there are many teams out there I could support, well we already support two.

But my thinking is I could support Utah. Plan to live there in another couple of years or so. Like the area, the colors and the stadium. Will be a drive from the Dixie region, but closer than the trips to Nebraska.

I grew up with a love for Nebraska football, but my love grew to college football. There are many teams out there that I like and root for, many with like traditions, with great fans.

:yeah No other team could come close to earning the emotional investment I have put into to my Huskers. It's just unfathomable!

HUSKERS=LIFE

Oh yeah I would also go to Montana and never come back and cry myself to sleep every night. But more than likely I would root for Georgia Tech, because I love the option that much even though its flexbone.

NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDS!!!!!!!!

I'd probably pick an SEC or ACC team to follow...maybe LSU or Boston College.