Green to USC in 2011?

He may end up somewhere else but I just think the opportunity at NU is too good to pass up for him. USC is going to sign two top five backs this year and judging from the stable they have right now they both will more than likely redshirt. I have also heard that 08' signee curtis mcneil is doing some good things but I'm not sure if thats as a WR or RB. OU has two top five backs this year along with former five star jermie calhoun as a frosh. UT has a four star already this year and chris Whaley from last year along with four rb's in the 08 class including two four stars. NU will probably not sign a rb this year, signed two last year, one that would fit his style. Not to mention the obvious in that his brother is here and he's also reportedly very close with ron brown. He could come to NU and immediately split time with Burkhead unlike the other schools where he would have to sit or split carries bt at least three guys for two years.

Let's hope there's some brotherly love and big brother gets him here.

Better yet, let's hope NU wins the Big 12 in 2010 and Castille and Helu have 2 big years in 2009/10.

B. Cotton's group will be key for this to happen. They HAVE to develop.

Let Green's parents step onto USC's campus. The thought of their kid even going there would skip out of their head in seconds.

Not only that, but I doubt Aaron's parents want him going that far from home. If Aaron goes anywhere but Nebraska, it'll be Oklahoma or Texas.

USC has a pipe dream of landing this kid and that's about it. Kinda funny to say that.

Lol don't freak out guys. Orig. poster must've confused Aaron's mild interest in USC (cmon, what high school kid hasn't thought about playing there) for a serious interest. The article made it seem like Aaron was interested in USC in about the same way Mangino is interested in being fit. I.E., yeah, that's cool, but I'm fine.

USC has a pipe dream of landing this kid and that's about it. Kinda funny to say that.

funny thing about USC: their dreams usually come true.

if the kid decides to go to USC, i wouldn't hold it against him. it's a real shiney place to be.

USC just got their fourth RB commit this year in Anthony Brown. Now, given some of those guys may be listed as RB's that are more pure athletes and may play a different position, but would you go to a school a year after they signed FOUR OTHER GUYS at your position. Huskers1 is right... playing time is in much better shape at NU.

USC just got their fourth RB commit this year in Anthony Brown. Now, given some of those guys may be listed as RB's that are more pure athletes and may play a different position, but would you go to a school a year after they signed FOUR OTHER GUYS at your position. Huskers1 is right... playing time is in much better shape at NU.

go to usc,,,and its very hard to start unless you are very good...agree...green would have better chance to start for nu....hopefully he will choose nu,,,but who knows. i thought the kid for cooney hs would have choosen nu,,,but ended up in wv.

go to usc,,,and its very hard to start unless you are very good...agree...green would have better chance to start for nu....hopefully he will choose nu,,,but who knows. i thought the kid for cooney hs would have choosen nu,,,but ended up in wv.

Anywhere Aaron Green goes he will play from day 1. Kid is an unreal talent.

:yeah

I can't believe we even have a chance with Green TBO. If he comes here he could very well end up being one of the best ever at ol' NU and that's saying something

are we talking about a high school kid who just finished his sophmore year and is getting ready to be a junior? now we are saying that if he comes to NU he could be the best ever?

holy sh#t this kid must be from the planet krypton and can leap tall buildings in a single bound or something like that.

i am sure that he has alot of talent, and has shown that talent in High School. But lets wait until he is in a college uniform before we start anointing him as the best thing since sliced bread