Quentin Castille??

Not to say I'm an expert on the way people talk and they way they sound, but when Damon says "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" he didn't sound like it was a grave situation, but rather like 'oh yeah i forgot about that no biggie'.

Plus, there are numerous reasons a player may not be on campus atm and we should not rush to think this is a bad thing. It could be, but we don't know. If he was kicked off the team we'd know because every other player that leaves, gets suspended, etc., is reported on and told to the media.

My guess is it is either something small or a suspension that really isn't a big deal. He also might be ill.

tl;dr If it was bad like getting cut from the team or a suspension, we would know.

Maybe he's off campus to accept a Nobel prize? Or helping 14,000 Vietnamese get better dental care? Or helping his mama paint the house?

I'm not to worried about it. I'm sure if there were news that they would be talking about it on 1620 USC or any other Husker related program because Castille will be a huge impace in our running game this season that this type of news would be spreading like a wildfire.

I'm not to worried and neither should you other Husker fans until we actually see a link or newspaper artical about it.

Maybe he's off campus to accept a Nobel prize? Or helping 14,000 Vietnamese get better dental care? Or helping his mama paint the house?

maybe he's winning a nobel prize for painting his mom's house with the teeth of 14,000 vietnamese?

maybe he's winning a nobel prize for painting his mom's house with the teeth of 14,000 vietnamese?

thank you. one guy sets the mark and one jumps over it with room to spare. you sir are what we call a line jumper.