Quentin Castille??

I don't think the music had anything to do with what's going on. It sounded like Benning told Mike'l some inside info and he let it slip on air bc Benning thought he was doing the same thing later when they were talking about Burkes and Mike'l said he won't be back. If Castille is out I think that is a pretty big blow bc then we have to look at Ward. Although he is a pretty good young back he's not in the same league as Castille. Our running game was looking to be damn good this year and if he's not there it takes them down several notches IMO. I hope this is just a visit home or something.

I don't think the music had anything to do with what's going on. It sounded like Benning told Mike'l some inside info and he let it slip on air bc Benning thought he was doing the same thing later when they were talking about Burkes and Mike'l said he won't be back. If Castille is out I think that is a pretty big blow bc then we have to look at Ward. Although he is a pretty good young back he's not in the same league as Castille. Our running game was looking to be damn good this year and if he's not there it takes them down several notches IMO. I hope this is just a visit home or something.

Anyone think Mendoza will be moved back to RB?

Not to say I'm an expert on the way people talk and they way they sound, but when Damon says "Oh yeah, I forgot about that" he didn't sound like it was a grave situation, but rather like 'oh yeah i forgot about that no biggie'.

Plus, there are numerous reasons a player may not be on campus atm and we should not rush to think this is a bad thing. It could be, but we don't know. If he was kicked off the team we'd know because every other player that leaves, gets suspended, etc., is reported on and told to the media.

My guess is it is either something small or a suspension that really isn't a big deal. He also might be ill.

tl;dr If it was bad like getting cut from the team or a suspension, we would know.

Didn't he get picked up for driving without a license or no insurance or something? Maybe he is just taking care of some things in TX and isn't up here for off season yet.

On Sports Nightly they were, and actually its on right now... they (Lane Grindle, Sharpe, and Joe Ganz) were discussing the team and were talking about how good Q and Helu will be. If there was something big going on then I would assume Ganz would be in the know and would have had a different tone or tell something is up.

Severe and just 1620 is a great show, but they can be goofy sometimes and I think this falls under that category. If there was something up I would guess Ganz would be just as "in the know" or possibly more than DB is.