Urine bombs from CU fans.

Point is, i didnt crack on your wife. I didnt even crack on your football team.

I am grown, and there was nothing in your little rant that was constructive. If I am wrong correct me by all means, but nothing I said was untrue, nor was it directed at you. It was an open comment made in fun, and for that matter, true. There were/are NE fans who started running their mouths on my way out of the staduim right after MU had run over NE. But nowhere in that statement did I mention "your" team was running their mouths nor that you were one of them.

I am not thinking about leaving, I am questioning why I even bother to joke or play around with members on the board. Why bother having fun and laughing with others, when crap like this keeps popping up. Over reacting about nothing

And I know, why go to Tiger board, aon the football board all the Husker fan trools and post flammers show up. On the Basketball board its all the KU fans. There is no conversation that is worth while. There are as many NU/KU flammers as MU, make that place a waste.

Dont worry about hurting my feelings, I grew up a MU/Chiefs/Royals fan, you could never hurt me as bad as they have...

You did direct this at me, though. You did crack on my football team.

OH knapplc, You know that a loss doesnt shut you guys up for long :lol: Just look at how much smack some NE fans have been talking since before the end of last season and that was coming off two games where the combined score was like 93-23. :laughpound<----cracking on my team

I have said it before, but i enjoy coming here because there is good football talk and some good natured ribbing. BUt another reason is I get to interact with NE fans that are not too over the top. This board has helped to keep me from becoming so hate filled like another un-named MU fan.... LOL

Note the use of my nym, and the pronouns that identify me. I don't think that's all that unclear.

Pointing out the scores of those games, "laughing" about them, is cracking on my team.

I question why you bother to "joke" as well. You're apparently not very good at it, or at least this wasn't one of your best efforts.

I've enjoyed your posts about 99% of the time here. You have good knowledge and you're not (typically) disrespectful. This really caught me the wrong way, intended or not.

I'm willing to chalk this up to a misunderstanding. I'll take you at your word that you were joking, and that I took it the wrong way. To help clods like me in the future, if you could be maybe a little more obvious about your jokes, that would probably stop this kind of thing, at least on my end.

Cheers.

I'm thinking of getting a T-shirt made:

National Championships

Nebraska - 27

5 football, 3 volleyball

Kansas - 13

5 men's basketball

Missouri - 2

1 baseball

Kansas State

Still waiting

I Hope this means we're able to "crack on" each other again!

What is your point? :moreinteresting

prove it or it didn't happen.
Seriously?...So a tree falling in the woods without witness does NOT make a sound?

Now, I'm gonna be up all night wonderin' if the light goes out in the fridge after I close the door. <_<

And all these years...I never knew what the signifigance of tipping over windmills was...now COWS..I get.

Very seriously. And if you don't understand the significance of evidence in an allegation, you may want to crack open a book. Or two.

My point?

It was more ...relief that huKSer seemed to be attempting to allow us to get away from your desire to make us all "politically correct"...To allow us to "crack on" each other in peace.

Books are our friend..but I haven't read one yet that I totally believe or couldn't find a few mistakes in.

Just because a crime can be ruled to have not happened due to lack of evidence does not mean that it didn't happen.

This is the real make-believe world on Huskerboard..

Only partially influenced by what goes on in a courtroom.

tilting_windmills_small.cmwajpd7jc1kw00sgowk0oscw.d94aptgr22ifk8k4kwsk0oks4.th.jpeg

Tilting Windmill

As much as this thread goes on, and Beach Buffs tries to justify the relevance of his teams somewhat respectable program, they've beaten us soundly once ('01) and put it on us fairly well in '07.

But outside of those two instances, we've pretty much owned their a$$es for the better part of 100 years. They can throw their little "urine bombs" till the cows come home, that doesn't help em win ball games. It just makes em look stupid.

My point?

It was more ...relief that huKSer seemed to be attempting to allow us to get away from your desire to make us all "politically correct"...To allow us to "crack on" each other in peace.

Books are our friend..but I haven't read one yet that I totally believe or couldn't find a few mistakes in.

Just because a crime can be ruled to have not happened due to lack of evidence does not mean that it didn't happen.

You may want to try actually reading what I'm saying, then. I have never said we don't have problems, and I have never said we don't have fans who do stupid things. I have said, several times, that I believe the urine bombs and the "Sal is Dead" and the death threat to Cosgrove and the other boorish behavior from our fans happened. The difference is, I'm not willing to throw you and me and every other Husker fan under the bus because of the actions of a tiny fraction of our fan base. Hence the state pen analogy.

You're welcome to believe that the Internet is different from the real world. You're welcome to believe that things said here don't affect you out there. But then you're welcome to believe in the tooth fairy, too.

As much as this thread goes on, and Beach Buffs tries to justify the relevance of his teams somewhat respectable program, they've beaten us soundly once ('01) and put it on us fairly well in '07.

But outside of those two instances, we've pretty much owned their a$$es for the better part of 100 years. They can throw their little "urine bombs" till the cows come home, that doesn't help em win ball games. It just makes em look stupid.

CU in November..........

:yeah

Beach Buff,

Funny story. I went to Boulder for the first time a few years ago. All the way to the stadium I was thinking that I might get some rotten treatment, because that was all I was hearing from people.

I would say, I am going to Boulder and they would say....look out, they treat NU fans like dirt.

Got to say though, I had a great time. No one gave me any grief, outside of the good natured ribbing....God, that red shirt is ugly....kind of thing. But they said it with a smile and everyone laughed. That was before the game.

Nebraska won going away, 30-3. You might remember that the CU students threw some bottles and had a "Riot" outside the stadium. Well, after the game a few CU fans told me that they were going to stay for a while and let the traffic die down a bit. We visited. They told me that they thought my team played a good game. When we all got ready to leave, they told me to have a safe trip home.

I would go again for sure.

And for all the NU fans who say nothing happens in Lincoln. I was there when we played KSU and you could hear people yelling at the QB....a Nebraska kid that was playing in Manhattan, about how he F'N sucked and was no good. Same for Gabbert. Then there was the guy that flew the bird at some busses pulling up to South Stadium and said....Gee, I hope that was the USC team.

These things happen.

By and large, Nebraska fans are very welcoming and friendly. I try to be. There are jerks though. By the same token, I think a lot of CU fans get a bad rep from a few jackasses.

Lastly, I have already made the case for CU and NU as rivals on this site and I think it does exsist, but lets get real, fans are looking for their team to have a good season, not a good game against just one team.

and nothing has ever embarrassed me more, I was hoping they would have packed them turds up on a bus and shipped their sorry asses back to the Northeast where they probably came from.......

:yeah

Now if only they would do that to the Northeasterners that carpetbag down here.

So was the urine bomb incident just a one time incident that just got blown out of proportion?

Where did you hear about this? That's what I'd like to know.

The story is almost legendary. Almost every conversation that I get into with any husker fan, a urine bomb incident is brought up.

So was the urine bomb incident just a one time incident that just got blown out of proportion?

Where did you hear about this? That's what I'd like to know.

The story is almost legendary. Almost every conversation that I get into with any husker fan, a urine bomb incident is brought up.

I've heard lots of stories about Colorado shenanigans, and this isn't one of them. The car damage, the snow balls with batteries - these are the things I hear about. Cups full of urine... not so much.

CU in November..........

That you will, with the familiar feeling of having something handed to ya...

I grew up with the Nebraska vs. OU rivalry. There was nothing on the schedule like it. That's why they made it the last game of the regular season.

But for the last 20 years it's been Nebraska vs. CU. That's why they made it the last game of the regular season.

This is definitely a rivalry.

My point?

You may want to try actually reading what I'm saying, then. I have never said we don't have problems, and I have never said we don't have fans who do stupid things. I have said, several times, that I believe the urine bombs and the "Sal is Dead" and the death threat to Cosgrove and the other boorish behavior from our fans happened. The difference is, I'm not willing to throw you and me and every other Husker fan under the bus because of the actions of a tiny fraction of our fan base. Hence the state pen analogy.

You're welcome to believe that the Internet is different from the real world. You're welcome to believe that things said here don't affect you out there. But then you're welcome to believe in the tooth fairy, too.

I really doubt anyone on here feels like we're all represented by our worst common denominator..And I don't recall anyone stating that you thought we were without sin.

I just got the impression that you were saying that since there was no proof..it didn't happen.

(Which doesn't happen in real life..only in a court of law).

A criminal can get off on a technicality..But that does not mean he is innocent of the crime..Only that the crime could not be proven..Has little effect on public opinion (which I thought a message board was full of..well besides the obvious cow poop).

Is the rudeness of Colorado fans due to the high altitude and lake of oxygen or because of years and years of inbreeding. It's nice to be a part of the "Greatest Fans in the Nation" in Nebraska. I bet when Colorado visits Nebraska, Omaha and Lincoln make tons of Money. When Husker Fans visit Colorado, they're turned away. Great thinking Colorado.

I guess Colorado's obsessing with the urine bombs is because they're golden, and they drop quickly just like the Buffs.