Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Getting mad over anything posted in Twitter is a waste of time.

Or as old man Paterno says - Getting mad over anything posted in Tweedle-dee is a waste of time.

Fixed it for ya

From the Kansas City Star article on the old and older Snyder

•Social networking

Then: Snyder may have set an NCAA record for writing personal notes. Birthday cards, Christmas cards — if you met Snyder, chances were you would eventually get a note.

Now: He continues to write notes, but Snyder has advanced into 21st-century communication as a texting fiend. At basketball games last season, his thumbs would blaze through messages during timeouts.

“I get up every morning and you get this BlackBerry thing out and it’s got all the recruiting services,” Snyder said.

It’s caused Snyder discomfort in his recruiting timetable. Early in his career, he wanted to see kids play as seniors before offering. He knows that’s impossible now.

“Cyberspace has taken command, (and) the speed of the recruiting process has changed rather dramatically,” Snyder said. “We have maybe 100, 130 offers extended now. We have 15 to 17 commitments. I’ve never been in that position in my life. It’s a little frightening.”

But he’s not all-in.

“What do you call it, ‘Twiddle-dee?’ ” Snyder said of Twitter.

LMAO at OP. (sorry if that seems like a personal attack, but it's axl he can take it)

Most Nebraska fans cheer for LSU when NU isn't at the CWS. Why should we get mad at our coach when he does the same and he used to work at LSU???????

Double standard much????