Mizzou needs to be Humbled

Ahhh yes, the whiney Missou fan from ESPN boards. He literally came crying to the Husker part of the board about our fans always going to the Tigers board. At that point I simply asked him why he thought it was ok for him to come over to our board every single day and post his garbage but when we did it it was bad. He then cried about how he would stop coming over to our board if we stopped going to theirs. This guy is a giant douchenozzle, not to mention extremely pathetic. :nanalama

Hey he has a point.

They have had a pretty rough road to hoe. Not a lot to be happy about since Devine left until the last few years.

They have scoreboard and have every right to be arrogant.

I am sure we will correct that this year. Although I have heard they have a freshman QB that is tearing it up and a reciever that no one has heard of. I forget the names, but some feel the QB 6'5' 240 may be the best they have ever had. Who knows.

That is why we play the games.

I am someone who appreciates the stance you are taking. What a limited curse vocabulary. Dude wouldnt last two minutes in a verbal battle with me.

Use some imagination, mix it up. It would definitely add dramatic affect. :lol:

So maybe Missouri doesn't need to be humbled so much as they need a thesaurus?

Wouldnt hurt.. :clap

I will say this much -- I think the guy needs a girlfriend, but I can sort of identify with his sentiment. I grew up going to Astros games in the Astrodome and we always used to hate it when all the Cubbies fans would invade. There were always more of them than us because of that Stupid ... er Super Station. I don't remember any altercations or bad blood though ... even the Cubs fans were classy. And I'm not saying that just to suck up to the Cub fans on the board. Really.

Hey he has a point.

They have had a pretty rough road to hoe. Not a lot to be happy about since Devine left until the last few years.

I am sure we will correct that this year. Although I have heard they have a freshman QB that is tearing it up and a reciever that no one has heard of. I forget the names, but some feel the QB 6'5' 240 may be the best they have ever had. Who knows.

I wonder if he will be like Josh Freeman, a sitting duck in the pocket

I love how Mizzou fans glorify their pitifullness. Oops I forgot I married a Mizzou grad.... I have to admit, there was A VERY SMALL part of me that was happy for them and their success.....and then I went to a game in Columbia and lost all respect for them. They don't know how to win with class because they have had no experience at consistently winning!

Shyndy I totally agree with you. They lose consistently for 40 years then win for a year and a half and he's saying he "earned" the right to act elite or whatever the hell he said? I really don't understand that statement but yes this guy sounds like a complete idiot. This guy needs to get the h@ll off his moth@r f!$^$$g piece of sh%# no good for nothing a@@ kissing rant. Sorry Mizzou fans, you did have an above average year and a half and you do have some pretty decent up and comers but you will never ever ever be one of the nations elite. NU might never return to what they once were, but we will always be a better FOOTBALL PROGRAM than MU.

Well allow me to retort...

I would say i'm sorry that I grew up being a fan of a team with one of the better traditions in college football. Having a coach that every kid that played football, dreamed of playing for. That the team I follow has had more years of success than some programs put together and can lay claim to possibly fielding one of the greatest teams ever.

But I won't.

I won't apologize for taking pride in this team I have followed since I was a little kid.

Do the years of mediocrity piss me off. Of course they do. I am a fan.

But if you think I won't be smiling if we beat your ass like we're your damn dad, you're sadly mistaken.

Hey he has a point.

I wonder if he will be like Josh Freeman, a sitting duck in the pocket

way off subject, but the answer is no, he is not a sitting duck

so Fro Daddy's true feelings come out... jk Fro :):cheers

:lol:

He is a little over the top for me. He sometimes has good points, but...well to each their own.

I will say this though, there are plenty of times when I hear Severe rant about nonsence that makes no sence and I wish I could pop him in his mouth. That guys is a total tool bag. :box

This is why I think Fro Daddy is THE best fan out there. He even makes me want to cheer for good old mizzou with that much class. You're my boy Fro!!

Thanks GBR. I might like to talk a little smack but its all in good fun and most of the time everyone is in on the joke.

.....I just realized that I might have just typed 'GBR' for the first and only time in my life...i feel dirty now <_<

so Fro Daddy's true feelings come out... jk Fro :):cheers

He is a little over the top for me. He sometimes has good points, but...well to each their own.

I will say this though, there are plenty of times when I hear Severe rant about nonsence that makes no sence and I wish I could pop him in his mouth. That guys is a total tool bag. :box

This is why I think Fro Daddy is THE best fan out there. He even makes me want to cheer for good old mizzou with that much class. You're my boy Fro!!

Thanks GBR. I might like to talk a little smack but its all in good fun and most of the time everyone is in on the joke.

.....I just realized that I might have just typed 'GBR' for the first and only time in my life...i feel dirty now <_<

i always knew you were a closet Husker :dumdum

If none GBR fan really care of TAH, no long thread would be on this best GBR web to tell how none care about TAH, plusa also a turd fan. If no care then no thread needed is all I can say. Plus also why go get word"s from a nother Tigerplace and bring to best GBR and say, This turd can make me mad and you can read so we all can get mad? Seem like ever one is doing same to me.

Getting a puffed up chest can just make a shirt tight and can be a button fly of.

I"m glad to be long time TAH top fan and say that on this best GBR web if okay.

:moreinteresting

Have nice weekend.I will to.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MO>