William Yancy gone?

This is disappointing to me. I thought Will could actually bust out and be an asset for the Blackshirts at DE in a reserve role. Some kids just can't turn that corner I guess. Well, Josh Williams and Jason Ankrah it's time to strap it up.

Well I think the fact that Cameron Merridith and Josh Williams have blown up this Spring and Fall may have had something to do with Yancy leaving. Cameron is supposed to be really impressing and Josh is doing well also from the accounts I have read. Both have gained weight and now look the part of a D1 DE.

I was thinking that Nebraska's '10 recruiting class was going to be around 15 kids due to the scholarship numbers crunch this year. However, due to attrition Bo may have 20+ scholarships to give by the time it is all said and done.

With the 6 walk-ons just awarded schollies, looks like we are going to stay at 16 for now.

I was thinking that Nebraska's '10 recruiting class was going to be around 15 kids due to the scholarship numbers crunch this year. However, due to attrition Bo may have 20+ scholarships to give by the time it is all said and done.

With the 6 walk-ons just awarded schollies, looks like we are going to stay at 16 for now.

weren't most of them given to seniors though?

weren't most of them given to seniors though?

3 seniors, 2 juniors and one sophmore.