Pelini gave Castille chances

And the sheep fall in line...................

And the conspiracy theorists continue to rant and rave...........

What the hell are you talking about? There is no conspiracy here. Only a bunch of fans willing to accept whatever Bo says, simply because Bo said it. I'm not against Q being dismissed nessasarily. And if you took the time to read most of my posts, instead of lobing lame insults at me because you dislike me. Then you would know I'm a big fan of Bo, and believe he was the best choice for NU when hired.

But that doesn't mean I like his attitude and handling of the media. I feel as a fan of one of the biggest CFB programs in the country, and a direct contributer to the university for the majority of my life. (remember, public institution= tax funded) I feel the people sometimes deserve more of an explanation than, "I'm done talking about this!" or, "This is an internal matter." Sorry, but that's not always good enough for me. Especially considering there can be a strong argument made that his "cleaning house" is a bit more arbitrary than many of you, or the media are trying to portray it to be.

.................Now that is a rant!!!

A really brave person would identify which sheep he is referring to. But as you like.

How about anyone who has ended a post with....."well coach has made his decision....moving on!" That would probably include the kind of poster I'm referring to.

Sorry knapple if a majority of my posts aren't meant to directly attack someones opinions, my bad! :rolleyes:

All this boils down to an issue of trust. Fans have to trust that Pelini is fairly applying these team rules and that every player is made aware of all rules from the start. If recruits hear reasonable rules and believe they can trust Pelini, we won't ever have any issues and we will land talented players every year. If not, Bo will end up with a team that won't play for him. Like I said TRUST is the key word.

I am a Husker fan and a Bo fan, so, until otherwise revealed, I believe Bo can be trusted.

GBR

:clap

A really brave person would identify which sheep he is referring to. But as you like.

How about anyone who has ended a post with....."well coach has made his decision....moving on!" That would probably include the kind poster I'm referring to.

Sorry knapple if a majority of my posts aren't meant to directly attack someones opinions, my bad! :rolleyes:

Apology accepted.

If this guy was just some dude from the street what do you care what he got booted from his apartment for. Because you and i are a fan that doesnt give us the right to know what happens in others personal lives. We are there to watch them play football, nothing more. Its bo's job to teach them to be good football players but also help mold them in to sucessfull young men on and off the field.

huzkerbob... with all due respect your kinda acting like someone who feels like they got left out of the gossip circle. I dont know you from adam but i dont think its our business to know everything that goes on in the football program.

How about anyone who has ended a post with....."well coach has made his decision....moving on!" That would probably include the kind poster I'm referring to.

Apology accepted.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

And the conspiracy theorists continue to rant and rave...........

What the hell are you talking about? There is no conspiracy here. Only a bunch of fans willing to accept whatever Bo says, simply because Bo said it. I'm not against Q being dismissed nessasarily. And if you took the time to read most of my posts, instead of lobing lame insults at me because you dislike me. Then you would know I'm a big fan of Bo, and believe was the best choice for NU when hired.

But that doesn't mean I like his attitude and handling of the media. I feel as a fan of one of the biggest CFB programs in the country, and a direct contributer to the university for the majority of my life. (remember, public institution= tax funded) I feel the people sometimes deserves more of an explanation than, "I'm done talking about this!" or, "This is an internal matter." Sorry, but that's not always good enough for me. Especially considering there can be a strong argument made that his "cleaning house" is a bit more arbitrary than many of you, or the media are trying to portray it to be.

I get your drift about the sheep falling in line. Fans had no problem calling out Solich especially after the 2002 season. Fans had no problem calling out Clownahan. I'm willing to bet if we "stub our toe" this year, fans will have no problem calling out Pelini either. However, he's been given a certain "status" so to speak because of the huge improvement record wise we saw last year from the year before.

However, I don't necessarily know whether the dirty laundry can or needs to be aired to the public with regards to Q or even Glenn. With as sue happy as everyone seems to be these days, maybe just maybe Bo and TO are trying to keep UNL out of a lawsuit. It's human nature that we want all the details, but I'm not sure we need to know if it will cause harm to the player dismissed or to the University.

But that doesn't mean I like his attitude and handling of the media. I feel as a fan of one of the biggest CFB programs in the country, and a direct contributer to the university for the majority of my life. (remember, public institution= tax funded) I feel the people sometimes deserves more of an explanation than, "I'm done talking about this!" or, "This is an internal matter." Sorry, but that's not always good enough for me. Especially considering there can be a strong argument made that his "cleaning house" is a bit more arbitrary than many of you, or the media are trying to portray it to be.

Bo doesn't care what you or I or the next person thinks. He doesn't owe an explanation to you nor anybody else for that matter on why he dismissed Castille or Glenn or how he handles himself in the media. If you don't agree with that you can either:

A) go piss up a rope

B) take a hike

C) keep complaining about it though nothing will ever ever ever ever change

D) quit complaining because you know nothing will ever ever ever ever change

or E) all of the above

Either way, the manner in which Bo handles HIS own business (i.e. the coaches, players and program) is going to have to be good enough for you because whether you like it or not, Bo doesn't give a damn what you or I or Tom Shatel or ESPN or Fox Sports or Billy-Bob-Joe down the street thinks. There is only one person he has to answer to and that is himself.

I get your drift about the sheep falling in line. Fans had no problem calling out Solich especially after the 2002 season. Fans had no problem calling out Clownahan. I'm willing to bet if we "stub our toe" this year, fans will have no problem calling out Pelini either. However, he's been given a certain "status" so to speak because of the huge improvement record wise we saw last year from the year before.

However, I don't necessarily know whether the dirty laundry can or needs to be aired to the public with regards to Q or even Glenn. With as sue happy as everyone seems to be these days, maybe just maybe Bo and TO are trying to keep UNL out of a lawsuit. It's human nature that we want all the details, but I'm not sure we need to know if it will cause harm to the player dismissed or to the University.

Solich had four years of a honeymoon period. Callahan had a couple. After the debacle of 2004, especially losing 70-10 to Tech, Callahan still wasn't getting the hot seat treatment it later became obvious he deserved. If you want to attribute that to people being "sheep," that's one way of looking at it. I'm going to stick with the idea that people here aren't the kind that will throw a coach under the bus right away.

Bo doesn't care what you or I or the next person thinks. He doesn't owe an explanation to you nor anybody else for that matter on why he dismissed Castille or Glenn or how he handles himself in the media. If you don't agree with that you can either:

A) go piss up a rope

B) take a hike

C) keep complaining about it though nothing will ever ever ever ever change

D) quit complaining because you know nothing will ever ever ever ever change

or E) all of the above

Either way, the manner in which Bo handles HIS own business (i.e. the coaches, players and program) is going to have to be good enough for you because whether you like it or not, Bo doesn't give a damn what you or I or Tom Shatel or ESPN or Fox Sports or Billy-Bob-Joe down the street thinks. There is only one person he has to answer to and that is himself Tom Osborne.

:thumbs

I don’t think it is asking too much to know what issue caused Castille to get kicked off the team, in general terms anyway. But I guess Bo disagrees. And so we will be left to wonder…

Ok. I’ve moved on now. GBR! :restore