I would give my thumbs to mutilate Missouri in 09'

Just putting it out there.

I hate Missouri and their stupid faces!

I know we've probably discussed this, but I still don't understand some people's desire to beat Missouri so badly. They are just another conference team that we beat up on for decades who have had the upper hand on us lately. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nebraska beat them, but right now I see them as no more a threat to us than Texas Tech, Kansas, or even Colorado. We're Nebraska. Let's set our sights high and focus on beating up on Virginia Tech and Oklahoma (in addition to the other teams on our schedule!)

I know we've probably discussed this, but I still don't understand some people's desire to beat Missouri so badly. They are just another conference team that we beat up on for decades who have had the upper hand on us lately. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nebraska beat them, but right now I see them as no more a threat to us than Texas Tech, Kansas, or even Colorado. We're Nebraska. Let's set our sights high and focus on beating up on Virginia Tech and Oklahoma (in addition to the other teams on our schedule!)

I agree with the big picture but a Missouri Beat down would be at great ........ I will say that it is just one game and will not make the season but munching on tiger would make for a great meal and would hold me over till the next Saturday even if the meat is Tuff Tiger.

I agree whole heartedly, but giving them a good 'old fashioned @ss whoopin would be a nice way to start the conference schedule!

you say that but i don't want to beat kansas as badly. misery? brad smith and chase daniel need to be thrown into a vat of boiling hawaiian punch