Callahan: "We're just really hurting right now"

OK pretend Cally is still the coach. We just lost to FAU in overtime 20-17.

Here's the presser:

Cally: "No question...We just didn't run the rock. Just didn't run the rock. No doubt about it, you put players in position and they have to make plays."

"No question, we as a team are just really hurting right now. No doubt about it, just feeling real bad."

"But we're a good fu'ball team no doubt about it. I tell our guys all the time, we're a heckofa fu'ball team, no question. We just got beat by another heckofa fu'ball team, no doubt about it."

"Boy, that tall big receiver they had, boy he's a heckofa fu'ball player isn't he? No question, we gotta get one of those. heckofateam.

"I was real proud of our guys though. We're a heckofa team. No question about it."

OK pretend Cally is still the coach. We just lost to FAU in overtime 20-17.

Here's the presser:

Cally: "No question...We just didn't run the rock. Just didn't run the rock. No doubt about it, you put players in position and they have to make plays."

"No question, we as a team are just really hurting right now. No doubt about it, just feeling real bad."

"But we're a good fu'ball team no doubt about it. I tell our guys all the time, we're a heckofa fu'ball team, no question. We just got beat by another heckofa fu'ball team, no doubt about it."

"Boy, that tall big receiver they had, boy he's a heckofa fu'ball player isn't he? No question, we gotta get one of those. heckofateam.

"I was real proud of our guys though. We're a heckofa team. No question about it."

It wouldn't have gotten to this point.

We'd all have been in ETR's basement drinkin' the Jim Jones Kool Aid....