DAAYUUM

Fanof49ASU

I knew you guys were good.....but dang......this was very similar to the Alabama game last year. Though....you guys put another 150 more yards on us. :dumdum

We had some positives and will learn from the negatives.

I'll be the first to say this game wasn't even close to what the score shows. You guys could have put up whatever you wanted.

Our run for the National Championship is over.....your run is just beginning.

Congrats and good luck.

That running game was still productive for Ark St. Showed that Nebraska has a little bit to get shored up for conference play, where all the QBs are mobile.

reggie arnold seemed really good, and ark state was tough against the run, but the PA and mid to deep range passes were too much for em.

I knew you guys were good.....but dang......this was very similar to the Alabama game last year. Though....you guys put another 150 more yards on us. :dumdum

I'll be the first to say this game wasn't even close to what the score shows. You guys could have put up whatever you wanted.

Congrats and good luck.

Thanks for stoppin by, enjoyed reading your input, seem like you have quite a bit of info about your team and football in general... pop back by if ya wanna.. good luck in the rest of the season and in the Belt... (btw, i heard 3 different people (stupid students) say that ASU was an SEC team today :wasted

Bo had some good compliments for your team. He predicts you will prove out and will take some scalps. And Bo has seen it from the GB Packers to Sooners to LSU and NU Bo knows good and he does not puff teams up just to improve how his team looked!

Hey, they aren't the Arkansas State Indians any more.

Congrats and good luck.

I wish we could have bama's season from last year (knock on wood). but i hope your squad has a good season and give troy h***.

I would say the most impressive thing about Ark. St. was the fact you never gave up... This game was 21-0 FAST, and coulda been 28-0 without a penalty. Similar to the FAU game in which I think FAU just kinda gave up on defense, but you guys stayed in the game and faught.

I would like to see you guys win the Sun Belt, although I believe Nebraska is leading the conference standings now... we're 2-0 :P