Okafor

I hate saying this... all BC boys are quitting or getting axed, the pattern is so clear now. Glenn, Castille, Q, Okafor... who is next? First was the cleanout of the coaching staff in year one, and now they are weeding out the problems on the team... I bet dollars to donuts that there are BC recruited players creating a stink and the staff is simply weeding them out and allowing them to quit. If they wanted Okafor to stay, Bo would have made it happen.

Okafor signed in 2008, Pelini's first class. I think it is ridiculous to try and attribute this to a cleaning house of Callahan's mess. Okafor could have gone elsewhere, he had 2 months after Pelini was hired to change his mind(as many others did). Sometimes things just don't work out and conspiracy theories are just that, theories. Good luck to Okafor in his future endeavors.

I hate saying this... all BC boys are quitting or getting axed, the pattern is so clear now. Glenn, Castille, Q, Okafor... who is next? First was the cleanout of the coaching staff in year one, and now they are weeding out the problems on the team... I bet dollars to donuts that there are BC recruited players creating a stink and the staff is simply weeding them out and allowing them to quit. If they wanted Okafor to stay, Bo would have made it happen.

Okafor signed in 2008, Pelini's first class. I think it is ridiculous to try and attribute this to a cleaning house of Callahan's mess. Okafor could have gone elsewhere, he had 2 months after Pelini was hired to change his mind(as many others did). Sometimes things just don't work out and conspiracy theories are just that, theories. Good luck to Okafor in his future endeavors.

looks lke he should have picked up the Stanford cap during recruiting press conference all along and saved everyone some time......

Can someone shed some more light on this "biv" and "devoe" that has been brought up? All that "got it" seem to think it's a pretty big deal so I'd like to be in the loop here.

You asked for it, you got it!

TdF2zqs1bxQ

2-vhmtqQpfU&feature=related

If you really need to know more, you can read their wiki here. Bell Biv Devoe

Where the f*ck is "Do Me"???

You can do me in the morning, you can do me in the night, you can do me when you wanna do me.

Do Me!!!!

I'm not by any means saying that Mendoza can be an every down back in the system we run, but I am absolutely saying that he could make a big impact with 6-10 touches a game. Now whether that's in kick returns, bubble screens, middle screens, shovel passes, whatever it may be it would be better than letting someone with as much speed as he has stand on the sidelines. Like I said he doesn't have to be a great blocker to run a screen or shovel pass or out...get him something.

If you're smart enough to get a free ride to Stanford, how can you be dumb enough to end up at UNL?

Wow, I certainly understand a kid for opting for a respected school like 'ford but I wouldn't say every kid should jump at the chance to go there. I'd say it depends on the individual.

As far as Okafor goes I saw this one coming. I don't know the kid personally but he was buried on the depth-chart and the future wasn't looking much better. I can understand looking for greener pastures. But I don't see why you'd leave after the season started. I'd either bolt before the season or gut it out for the rest of the season and see what happens.

If you're smart enough to get a free ride to Stanford, how can you be dumb enough to end up at UNL?

Collins wouldn't have been accepted into Stanford based on academics, or his ACT/SAT score. He made the bare minimum to even be considered by Stanford, and his athletic abilities took over from there.