Coverage Map

So tomorrow if we can scroll ahead to Sat and check the guide on the tv, and if it reads Nu at Vt, we have it right? There will not be any last minute changes?

Someone posted another map yesterday with green, blue, and yellow (Blue being us I think). Louisiana was yellow except for a tiny blue dot near Lafayette. We are close to Lafayette but I don't know if that blue exactly covers our town, 30 miles away. If we don't get it as a blue color we are screwed because we cannot get game plan in crappy little mom and pop cable company.

Just a guess, but if you're about 30 miles from Lafayette, your ABC station is probably based out of Lafayette and you'll get the game. Enjoy! :cheers

As an Arizonan I am so thankful that the following for Nebraska here is so strong that it gets picked over a Pac 10 matchup on ESPN2. So for that I must say :espnsucks: at all times except for this!

I'm also out here..

Just checked out my channel lineup on Dish Netwerk..

Looks like AZ/Iowa is on ABC..(CH15)

ESPN2 (Ch144) is "unavalable in this area"

ESPN2A(Ch146) appears to be showing NU/VT..I'm guessing NOT in HD

Tempted to set up the DVR in case we don't get home in time from my Son's Soccer game.

I have cable, no HD anything, and live in central NJ. I have USC on ABC (ch 7) and Iowa and 'Zona on ESPN 2. Can somebody tell me how NJ gets Iowa and 'zona and NOT Nebraska, which is playing on the east coast at Va Tech, 8 hrs drive from here? I am so disgusted, thought for sure I would be able to watch Big Red today