Dillard moved to WILL

Dilly needs to do everything possible this weekend to shine more than he ever has. If Dillard fails to impress or even plays average, he likely goes back to the bench since he will not be used much due to his speed disadvantage against the spread teams we will end up facing in the coming weeks.

But it's good to see the coaches making the adjustment that needed to be made for this week. Dillard is a horse in the run game and gives a needed boost going into the game this weekend.

Yeah as stated he is now working with the 1's at WILL. I think the big reason for this is that they need a big guy to fill holes and stuff the VaTech running game. As the guys on Big Red Wrap Up said, he had a good game against VaTech last year. They need experience and a big threat in the box.

he is running with the 1s at will so he must be faster Adrian Fiala say he may start at will!

Idk if it's that he's faster, more or less he fits what Nebraska is going to try to do defensively that game. He is nearly 250 pounds and his strength has always been run defense.

I expect to see Nickle the same as it has been the last couple of games.

he is running with the 1s at will so he must be faster Adrian Fiala say he may start at will!

Idk if it's that he's faster, more or less he fits what Nebraska is going to try to do defensively that game. He is nearly 250 pounds and his strength has always been run defense.

I think he's got down to 235 again. My guess is the coaching staff is going to stick the best run defenders on the field and depend on Taylor's half-ass arm to beat itself. Here's to hoping it works.

I think he's got down to 235 again. My guess is the coaching staff is going to stick the best run defenders on the field and depend on Taylor's half-ass arm to beat itself. Here's to hoping it works.

he's experienced and should be very motivated...... im excited by this

hey bigwillie..... any idea as to what was going on with him the first 2 games?

Doghouse. Tough to get out of once you had buried yourself 6 feet deep. And it wasn't off the field stuff. Dude has worked his butt off though and honestly deserves the chance to redeem himself.

Doghouse. Tough to get out of once you had buried yourself 6 feet deep. And it wasn't off the field stuff. Dude has worked his butt off though and honestly deserves the chance to redeem himself.

yep

thats good to hear..... hopefully he can perform...... he certainly has the talent.

so has he trimmed down?

thats good to hear..... hopefully he can perform...... he certainly has the talent.

so has he trimmed down?

Would be good to see him back on the field, but don't remember him playing to will before.