Mizzou boards

np_husker

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

Here is a complete list for you of major bowl game wins, conference championships and National Titles won by Mizzou football in the last 40 years:

1. ___________________ .

Any questions?

Crap, my browser isn't working...can't see what's on the line next to #1.

Dude - you need to put down the crack pipe, the bugeaters haven't done s**t for years. Your grandkids may be alive to see another BCS bowl for the Nub's but you won't.

Here is a complete list for you of major bowl game wins, conference championships and National Titles won by Mizzou football in the last 40 years:

1. ___________________ .

Any questions?

Well, allow me to be of service, my good sir. Next to the #1 there is nothing listed. Nothing at all. It's a blank line. And that's because our good friends down south-away haven't won squat by way of major bowl wins, conference titles and/or national titles. In 40 years.

And yet the mouths run and run and run from some fans. You'd think they'd take some clue from the classier guys like Fro, but no.

It's all good, though. We're well on our way to stealing Fro from those potzers and making him really truly a Husker fan.

How many BCS bowls has Mizzou played in?

:rollin:rollin:rollin

the famous "history" response.

didn't take long.

don't stop there.

now ask how many MNCs...

then heisman...

it's 2009, the only game that matters right now is the next one.

we'll find out soon.

my guess is neb prevails in 2009.

but both have a shot this time.

1*

* I'm giving the 2007 Orange Bowl to them because some KU a-hole paid off the BCS selection guys. We got screwddddddddddd!

So, by this logic, we can say Nebraska was the 1993 NC's? It's not our fault some Florida State a-hole paid off the officials. Dang 4 NC's out of 5 years ain't too shabby!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

the famous "history" response.

didn't take long.

don't stop there.

now ask how many MNCs...

then heisman...

it's 2009, the only game that matters right now is the next one.

we'll find out soon.

my guess is neb prevails in 2009.

but both have a shot this time.

As always, your post points out the reality and the obvious. However, I just found it ironic that a fan from Mizzou would say that it would be our grandkids who would see the next BCS bowl for Nebraska when in fact Mizzou has NEVER been to one. While this year may not be our year for a BCS bowl, there's never been a year that has been the year for Mizzou.

1. ___________________ .

Any questions?

Well, allow me to be of service, my good sir. Next to the #1 there is nothing listed. Nothing at all. It's a blank line. And that's because our good friends down south-away haven't won squat by way of major bowl wins, conference titles and/or national titles. In 40 years.

And yet the mouths run and run and run from some fans. You'd think they'd take some clue from the classier guys like Fro, but no.

It's all good, though. We're well on our way to stealing Fro from those potzers and making him really truly a Husker fan.

Once again, Husker fans step into the time machine to help justify the general suckiness of their team. While you bask in the glory years, the Tigers will once again be taking the Nubs to the woodshed on national TV. And once again, Husker Nation will be collectively jumping off rooftops and wondering what the hell went wrong.

41-21 Mizzou.

1. ___________________ .

Any questions?

Wait! You can't forget to list that they have been champions of 1/2 the conference for the last couple of years which is something that they are very proud of over on Tigerboard.

<_<

I just found it ironic that a fan from Mizzou would say that it would be our grandkids who would see the next BCS bowl for Nebraska when in fact Mizzou has NEVER been to one.

his opinion... although goofy :dumdum (in my opinion).

While this year may not be our year for a BCS bowl, there's never been a year that has been the year for Mizzou.

and that matters because......

???

seriously, the smack talk is fun as hell, but history, especially ten plus years ago...

isn't all that relevant today.

IMO-- mizzou WILL get a good butt whipping.

but opinions vary.

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

It's a sad sight, really.

One four year, idiot coach created, blip does not equal "occasional blips," brother H-x. Just a minor slip.

T_O_B

:)

All I can say is I expect a dog fight in Columbia -- actually probably a cat fight. I don't expect Mizzu to dominate us like they have in the last two years when it had a noticeable talent advantage. I think both teams now match up pretty well.

As for catmanzou, yes, we haven't done that much for several years, but we are talking about the future now. It appears we have the right coach who fits perfectly into the Husker culture. Maybe this won't be our year, but it will be sooner than later. This 53-year-old will see Big Red at a BCS bowl before I am buried underground. In fact, I expect at least several of them. :koolaid2:

General consensus is that Nebraska will win by at least three touchdowns. Most realized that even showing up for the game would be a futile waste of time. Missouri is overmatched, undercoached, and destined for a 6-6 season. They came to the realization that the Illinois win was indeed on par with a Bowling Green win due to the quality of the opponent. They also realize that Nebraska has been, is, and always will be the top North program, regardless of the occasional blips in the W-L column.

It's a sad sight, really.

Ya gotta love the ability to block a troller like catmanzou. This twelve year old kid loves to run his mouth. I bet if your mom saw that you are cussing on the internet you'd get grounded.

Don't bother with a comment on this catmanzou, because if you are any older than what I just determined, you should be ashamed of yourself because you sound like a damn moron.

I find it quite hilarious how the legacy of Missouri fans (with exception to a few, a few of the excepted are on this board) is following the path of Colorado fans. ALL that you guys care about is if you beat Nebraska on any given year.... that's it. Don't get yourself so cocky there guys... remember that the 93-23 whooping you have laid on us the past two years came because of two reasons. The 41-6 win you had in Columbia 2 years ago was during the WORST YEAR IN HUSKER HISTORY! Don't think that because you did that that any other team in the country couldn't have. And last year, was a young team struggling to find it's identity just coming off the worst year in husker history!...... If you think that it won't be more of a contest this year, then you are in for a BIG surprise.

Oh... and once again, thank God I can block this douchebag.

:restore