Almost comical

I couldn't believe the amount of disregard we got in this lil list... Then I took a look at the dbagger who wrote it... Probably never even held a football. Seriously? First off, the next big game for mizpoo is Okie lite and then Kansas is going to be 9-1 (with the loss presumably to Oklahomo) going into the TX game? Good for a decent chuckle...

http://www.sportingnews.com/college-footba...alls-undefeated

I couldn't believe the amount of disregard we got in this lil list... Then I took a look at the dbagger who wrote it... Probably never even held a football. Seriously? First off, the next big game for mizpoo is Okie lite and then Kansas is going to be 9-1 (with the loss presumably to Oklahomo) going into the TX game? Good for a decent chuckle...

http://www.sportingnews.com/college-footba...alls-undefeated

Looking at his picture, he looks like the kid who was in the AV club, and wouldn't know a football if it came up and bit him in the ass...

If you look a little deeper, he's writing about the still unbeaten teams and how most of them won't stay that way and some may not be very good at all.

If you're finding disrespect on this list, you're looking too hard.

(fwiw: I think Nebraska can take KU, but until we get in the habit of winning big games we are getting exactly the respect we deserve: a #23 ranking.)

Yea...not the point I was making... Look a little deeper..

HAHA, I spotted it!

I thought the article was dumb at first, then once I read...

11. Missouri (4-0)

Big 12's surprise team might win the North, but still lags behind South's powers.

Next big challenge: Oct. 17 at Oklahoma State

Do I win a prize!??? :clap:clap:clap:clap

Are we going to agonize over every single blog and article that doesn't blow sunshine and roses up our backside? Don't we have better things to do with our time?

I agree 100%, all the boards I have posted on do this, they freak out over every article and think that all the writers and sports stations are out to get NU. They are not!

Its odd, the other boards I post on (or did until I was banned for saying BC sucked), freak out over these articles but if you make a BC joke you are told to "let it go", look, the media is not out to get NU, the media doesnt care about NU right now and why should they? BC made NU a joke and Bo is doing his best to make them relevant but it will take time, they still need that big win.

Are we going to agonize over every single blog and article that doesn't blow sunshine and roses up our backside? Don't we have better things to do with our time?

Actually, not really man! Why do you think we all post on message boards?

I mean, what's the alternative? Work? Hang out with the wife? :laughpound