POLL GARBAGE

Virginia Tech beats pathetic Duke by 8 whopping points today. Tech beats Nebraska on a bull-crap last minute fluke after Nebraska kicks Techs butts all day long. Why is Tech ranked 7th or whatever and we're ranked like 22nd? Do the morons who vote in the polls watch the games? Do they read reports on games? Do they vote on whatever teams sound nice? I've had it with these stupid F polls. They don't mean diddly...

Like I said in another thread, if Miami beats Oklahoma (making a good game of it at the moment) the speculation is really going to go CRAZY! We almost beat VT, who beats Miami, who beats Oklahoma, why aren't we now in the top ten! Oh yeah, we need to beat some ranked teams consistantly. Bo is heading us in that direction and we still have a lot of games to be played this season.

Virginia Tech beats pathetic Duke by 8 whopping points today. Tech beats Nebraska on a bull-crap last minute fluke after Nebraska kicks Techs butts all day long. Why is Tech ranked 7th or whatever and we're ranked like 22nd? Do the morons who vote in the polls watch the games? Do they read reports on games? Do they vote on whatever teams sound nice? I've had it with these stupid F polls. They don't mean diddly...

...and Virginia Tech beat Miami by 24. Miami is now up 21-10 against OU. How come OU is 8th in the polls???

And Kansas Blasted Duke 44-16, the same Duke team that was only down 20-16 in the 4th quarter to V-Tech. Then went on to only lose by 8. I guess KU should be in the top ten as well.

We can play this game comparison thing all day long.

Who has Kansas played so far this year?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

1. Polls mean nothing right now

2. VT was due for a down week(to say the least)

All of a sudden OU looks beatable. Too bad the big 12 north winner gets to play Texas.

Dont be afraid of Texas! Even when we were down we played Texas tough!

:yeah We have matched up well with the Longhorns I think we'd have a chance

Those polls don't mean anything right now?

The polls don't mean anything period. According to espn.com, ten Top 10 teams have lost to un-ranked opponents so far. If polls stood for how good a team really is, then those teams would not lose those games. It's that simple.